Length 17’-0”, LOA 18’-4”
Beam 7’-0” Draft 8” (engine up)/ 14” (engine down w/jack plate raised) Dry weight 870-1100 lbs. (minus engine) Max. weight cap. 2100 lbs.(engine and other) Swamped cap. 1800 lbs. Persons capacity 3 Freeboard Bow- 18”, Stern- 14"
Construction Philippine Mahogany, with 3M 5200 bedding at ALL wood joints .
*ALL wood sealed with 3-4 coats Smiths CPES.
- Frames 3/4” x 2-1/2” typ., Battens 5/8” x 1-1/2”
- Bottom - Inner bottom 1/4” marine plywood- bedded w/ 3M 5200 & fastened
with silicone bronze screws.
- Outer bottom 1/2” Philippine mahogany- bedded to Inner with
3M 5200 & fastened with silicone bronze screws.
- Fasteners Carriage bolts and screws- all silicone bronze.
- Hull topsides/ transom planks 1/2” bedded in 3M 5200, faired, stained, 4
coats Smiths CPES, 3 coats finish with Interlux Perfection Yacht Enamel,
- Fwd , Sides, & Aft decks 3/8” marine plywood, bedded with 3M 5200,
faired, sealed in 3-4 coats Smiths CPES, 3 coats finish with Interlux
Perfection Yacht Enamel, then polished.
Features Standard power Single, Evinrude 60 E-Tec outboard marine engine. - 120v shore power connection/ switch and wiring throughout cabin. - Polished Stainless steel hardware, hinges, pop-up cleats, lights. - All thru- hull fittings are bronze and bedded in 3M 5200. Bronze stem band. - Electronic controls with fully backlit instrumentation. Stereo. Electric horn, fwd & aft bidge pumps, high water alarm. Bronze removable hull plug fwd. - Polished 316 stainless hull hardware, 316 polished stainless steel bow cleat. - Polished 316, 3/4” stainless steel fender rails. - 16g., 316 grade stainless steel poling tower, polished & passified. - Philippine mahogany console, stained, sealed, varnished (same process as topsides) with lockable storage and acrylic windshield, cup holders, surface storage bin, polished stainless steel tilt wheel, rod holders, tool holder. - Upholstered bench seat with flip- up mahogany lid with under seat storage area. - Range light and running lights. - Fwd lockable deck hatch in bow. - Aft lockable deck storage hatches at stern. -Skeg (outer Keel), sealed and bolted for replacement if damaged. - Philippine mahogany bumper/splash rail aft with 3/4” stainless steel rail cap - Polished Silver boot stripe. - Interlux 2000E Barrier Coat System on bottom up to boot stripe. - Philippine mahogany king plank, stained, sealed, varnished (same as
- Furnished items (4) fenders with ropes, anchor, anchor line, (2) 20’ & (2)- 15’ dock lines, integral chocks at bow, cleats, compass, (2) deep cycle12v batteries. - Teak lower cockpit decks. - LED lighting cockpit lights system. -20’ alum. twin end pole in black with vinyl protection sleeve.
Bottom Sealed with 3 coats Smith’s CPES, Barrier Coat- Interlux 2000E.
- Bottom Paint- Pettit Vivid hard anti-fouling (blk)
Topsides Hull Sealed with Smiths CPES (3 coats) and painted with Interlux Perfection
* All finishes incorporate the “hot co at” method for lasting protection. * All varnished wood is stained, sealed with 3 or more coats of Smith’s CPES, and then varnished using “hot method” alternating Interlux Gold and Interlux Schooner 96 with top coats polished to achieve a smooth, glossy, long lasting finish.
Cockpit decks Teak- sealed, caulked seams and oiled with Interlux teak oil (3 coats)
sloped to drain to bilge.
Approved Accessories/ Options
- Single, Evinrude 75 hp E- Tec outboard engine.
- 16g., 316 grade polished casting platform (removable & stowable under fwd
- Live well with pump and drain aft Port side.
- Premium electronics package (nav., stereo, gps)
- Full breathable canvas Sunbrella tonneau cover. - Engine brace shock for travel. - Hydraulic Sport Trim Tabs- Bennett. - Underwater LED Lighting Package. - Custom tandem axle trailer- galvanized and painted. - Extended 20 yr Limited Warranty with Annual Maintenance Contract.
Base Price $78,000.00-$85,000.00 (varies based on power selections & accessories).
LOA 18 ft 4 in
Beam 7 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft 0 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft 1 ft 2 in
Freeboard 1 ft 6 in
Engine Brand Evinrude
Year Built 2013
Engine Model E-Tec
Engine Type Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type Gas/Petrol
Engine(s) Total Power 60 HP
Seating Capacity 3
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.