"Griet" is an Arcona 400, the yacht that has done so much for building the reputation of Arcona. At its heart is a galvanised steel cradle on to which all the dynamic loads from the rig, mast and keel are transmitted. She is a delight to sail, easy to handle short-handed and beautifully finished in mahogany below, with 2 double aft cabins. She is exceptionally well equipped with an extensive sail wardrobe..
Mainsail UK Halsey 2016
3 double cabins with plenty of stowage space
• U-shaped galley.
• Stainless steel twin sinks.
• Gimballed twin burner gas cooker with oven.
• Large working areas in easily cleaned and durable laminate.
• Refrigerator - Isotherm 3200 ASU SP
• Eberspacher Heating
• Hot water boiler
• Generous locker and drawer stowage
• Chart table with stowage and drawers under
• Heads with holding tank, (55litres). washbasin, hand shower and wet locker
Gusher manual bilge pump
Crockery and cutlery if required
• 2.700 kg antimony hardened lead keel, bolted to hull and steel frame with 12, 20 mm stainless steel bolts.
• Rudder blade hand laminated multiaxial glass.
• Rudder stock 80 mm aluminium tapered at both ends, needle bearings.
• Galvanised steel cradle at heart of the boat taking the dynamic loads of the rig
• Isotalic Polyester sandwich construction hand laminated with multiaxial glass
fabric, core material is 20 mm divinycell, solid laminate around keel, rudder and
through hull fittings.
• Hull and deck are white with dark blue waterline in NPG-based gelcoat.
• Open transom with bathing platform.
The Arcona 400 is built to comply with CE Category A ocean standard.
Full Fastnet compliance kit
Charts for Fastnet campaign and more
8 x Spinlock 275N safety vests
Boat and equipment manuals
2 x gas canisters
Fire safety equipment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant
the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should
instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires
validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without
Hamble Point Marina, School Lane, Hamble, Southampton, Hampshire SO31 4NB United Kingdom Tel: +44 (0)2380 457770 [email protected] http://www.yachtworld.com/arconayachts
|Sales status:||under offer|
|Engine manufacturer:volvo penta|
|Fuel Capacity:||150 liter|
|Fresh water capacity:||260 liter|
|No. of cabins:||3|
|No. of berths:||4|
|WC & bathrooms:||1|
|Model||d2-40b||Max Draft||2.1 meters|
VAT Incl. / Paid
Remarks: Moonlight is a HALLBERG-RASSY RASMUS 35 built in Sweden in 1973 and purchased by her present owners ...
VAT Incl. / Paid