LOA: 14,93 m
Beam: 4,40 m
Draft: 1,02 m
Weight: 17,4 tonnes
No. Cabins: 3+1 (crew)
No. Berths: 6+1 (crew)
No. Bathrooms/Heads: 3+1 (crew)
Fuel tanks capacity: 1700 lit
Water tanks capacity: 500 lit
Engines: 2 x 375 kW Caterpillar
The Azimut 46 is a fifteen meter flybridge cruiser from the Azimut Yachts. This model is a large flybridge cruiser with built for long cruises, and featuring a crew cabin. The model features a large and high flybridge that can be used for navigation form external helm and for relaxing on its large sunbeds and sofas. The spacious saloon in the superstructure, features a dining table and a sofa, as well as a kitchen. The internal helm is fully equipped wit all the necessary navigation instrument, and offers good visibility thanks to large saloon windows. In the hull, you will find three cabins two guest cabins with double berths and a owners cabin with a double berth. Each cabin has its own bathroom with head, shower and sink. The skipper cabin is located in the stern and has one berth and a small bathroom. With recognisable and quality design, the Azimut 46 offers itself as a great cruiser with many features of a true yacht.
Generator 11kW, Air conditioner tropical 46000 btu, Racor filter for engine and generators, Raymarine G80 + GPS, Radar antenna Raymarine 24nm, Hydraulic flaps indicator on flybridge, Chain length indicator, Biminitop, Telescopic gangway, Extra TV outlet, CD player in VIP and owner cabin.
The boat is registered under the Romanian flag. TAX NOT PAID.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Azimut 46 Evolution: a yacht where your guests are treated like true VIP?s. Convivial and designed for entertaining, this wonderful motor cruiser will comfortably conform to two or three cabins, and the VIP guest cabin offers a glorious queen size bed. Azimut 46 Evolution is a statement in elegant living, impressing all who come aboard.
- 3 burner ceramic hob with fiddle-rail
- Microwave oven and grill
- Two sinks with Granulon worktop
- Extractor fan
- 120 l fridge
- Cabinets and shelves in polyacrylic-varnished cherry
- Cookware set in stainless steel
- Doussié floor
- Rubbish container
- Mixer tap for hot and cold water
- 3 automatic pumps directly wired to battery bank or manual activation through switches at helm station
- Manual pumping system with 2 hand pumps which draw from 3 watertight compartments
- Engine room emergency bilge system with change-over valve on engine cooling system
- Audible alarms in wheelhouse and fly
- Visible alarm in wheelhouse
- Fire Fighting System
- Controlled via emergency panel in cockpit, includes:
- Air vent closing by mechanical control in cockpit
- Mechanical control in cockpit to pump out engines
- One 12 kg powder cylinder with nozzles on engines and gearboxes installed in waterproof compartment in accessories room
- One SEAFIRE powder cylinder (gas employed: FM-200) in engine room to pump out room
- Extractors and engines cut off by Seafire control unit simultaneously with gas discharge
- Change-over switch for emergency generator start-up in cockpit panel