For sale is the Baltic 87 ANNY from 1996
Although she was launched back in 1996, even now the Baltic 87 is ahead of her time. She was fitted with every conceivable appliance for the ultimate in luxury cruising and would have been a heavy boat, but for the use of vacuum-bagged epoxy construction which kept her displacement within very acceptable levels. Her advanced lifting keel system was a big step into the future, as was the "James Bond" style dinghy garage where an ingenious folding deck/transom arrangement enables a water jet dinghy to be driven right up into the back of the boat.
ANNY is the ultimate high performance blue water family cruising yacht, elegantly engineered and crafted by Baltic Yachts for simple, but high performance sail handling and comfortable living aboard while visiting all points of the globe.
Her layout offers five owner and guest staterooms, plus crew quarters, is brilliantly conceived and beautifully executed. Given all her features, the yacht is easy to maintain in all respects – she has been perfectly maintained by a professional crew of only two.
- Main engines and Generator serviced 2015 incl. Valves and Injectors checked and replaced (every 1000 h), oil, impellers and filters changed (every 150 h)
- New cooling system for the Generator 2015
- Pumps and membranes checked and if necessary replaced 2015
- New Mastervolt Battery charger 2015
- New Hydraulic system for the Transom and Gangway 2015
- Hydraulic for Sun Awning serviced 2015
- Hull waxed 2015 (every 6-8 weeks)
- New Life Lines for Guard Rail 2015
- Sails checked and serviced 2015
- Teak Deck treated and refurbished 2015
- Diverse Hatches replaced in the past 5 years
- Floorboards varnished 2013
- Main Engines and Generator dismounted and overhauled 2014
- Watermaker serviced 2014
- Antifouling new 2015, bottom sanded by hand and new epoxy primer 2012
- All wooden parts on deck varnished 2015
Full exposé on request.
For further information or a visit please don´t hesitate to contact us at any time.
Your judel/vrolijk & co - brokerage Team!