Bavaria 30 Cruiser ‘Voyage’
After 3 beautiful sailing seasons with the 'Voyage' we are going to make the next step.
The Bavaria 30 Cruiser we have bought of the 2nd owner in the spring of 2014.
The two previous owners both have German nationality and have the boat exclusively private use [name and address details are available].
The Voyage is to see the landing stage [Please do not on the boat] at:
Parkhaven 3, 8242 PE Lelystad
The Bavaria has been updated with:
- Furling Genoa cleaning / coating and equipped with UV strip;
- Replace Main sail / cover;
- Replace Spray hood;
- Mounted safety line;
- Autumn 2015, engine had major maintenance;
- Autumn 2015, all Raymarine instruments calibrated;
- Autumn 2015, new service battery, 12 V, 220Ah;
- Autumn 2015, battery trickle chargers next to the original battery fast charger;
- Spring 2016, replaced impeller;
- Several times cleaned and provided with antifouling;
- Various minor adjustments.
- Brand: Bavaria 30 Cruiser;
- Year built: 2005;
- Dimensions: length: 9.45 meters, width: 3:38 meters, depth: 1.40 meters;
- Vertical clearance 14,25 meters;
- Kiel: Tandemkiel;.
- Interior: Mahogany;
- Sleeps: 4 berths in two cabins, two sofa beds;
- Outside cockpit: Teak;
- Engine: Volvo Penta D1-20, 20 hp, intercooler;
- Fuel: Diesel consumption about 1 liter / hour, stainless steel fuel tank 60 liters;
- Driving: Sail drive, 2-bladed fixed propeller;
- Control panel: Tachometer, signal for oil pressure and temperature, fuel level gauge;
- Rigging: Masts and booms made of aluminium, fractionally rigged;
- Sails: Mainsail 26.6 m2 Furlex furling Genoa with 26.1 m2;
- Operation Sail: 2 Lewmar winches and 2 Lewmar winches multifunction on the cabin deck. All halyards and lines operated from the cockpit;
- Navigation: Raymarine depth / speed ST60 Tridata, Raymarine ST60 wind anemometer, Raymarine ST4000 + Autopilot automated steering, Plastimo compass;
- Equipment: 1x 55Ah battery, 1x battery 220 AH (2015), 12volt, shore power connection, radio / CD player;