Bavaria Holiday 36, 1998
Total weigth 6000 kg
Privately used only, no charter!
Engine hours 725, total miles: 3.500
After having sailed our yacht from Slovenia to Corfu, we fell in love with the Greek sailing area and we are selling our boat to buy a bigger one.
Brokers say it is probably one of to nicest Bavaria 36 Holidays the have ever seen. The boat has been maintained with love and care and this shows!
Het schip is voorzien van:
- genaker, spinnakerpool, spinkaer halyard and toppinglift
- electric anchor winch, fantastic anchor 15 kilos, 50 meter of 8 millimeter chain;
- tailor made wintercover (from stern to mast)
- made to fit mosquito window covers
- tailor made quality matrasses including extra top layer in front cabin;
- Hempel combic tin free antifouling (2013 and Hempels says this lasts for five years)
- extra large bimini (2012)
- very nice (and looking as new) sprayhood with extra zipper (so the middle part can be opened for extra breeze and extra strong framework
- children save net around the boat;
- tailor made halyard for outboard engine at the stern
Have you ever dreamed about owning your in a perfect sailing area were the sun always shines, the water is aqua blue at the minimum of cost (year aroud harbour fee 4.000 euro which is the same as for example in the Netherlands)? This is your chance!
Gouvia Marina Corfu
Corfu is a low cost Ryanair location (from f.e. Dusseldorf Weeze, Bremen, Frankfurt Hahn, Eindhoven, Brussel Charlerois and several locations in the UK). Ticket price starts at 45 euro for a return flight.
Price 49.995 euro
For any questions please contact me