Our Trade-In -- Recent Survey Available, located at our docks. Make us an offer!
This 2013 Bayliner 335 was sold new in 2015 in Seattle, and kept mostly in fresh water. She still has new boat warranty, and was just thoroughly surveyed and inspected and was in great shape. Full survey report from September 2016 available.
- 2 x Mercury MerCruise 260HP 5.0L, under 100 hours.
- Kohler Generator, low hours.
- Cruisair Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning and Heating
- Full cockpit enclosure
- White and gold hull, in great shape.
- Two cabins, sleeps 4-5, head with electric toilet and shower, full galley.
- Kept in fresh water most of it's life.
Call for more details and view. Located on Lake Union!
Exterior Description & Features
- Layout: Aft cockpit L-lounge becomes dining area or sunpad with table or filler cushion in place. Table has a cover and gets stored under engine hatch. Sunpad cushions are stored inside and in great shape.
- Full Canvas enclosure in beige/gold sunbrella. Has izen glass panels with mosquito screens in back section. Very good condition, izenglass has some warping but overall fine.
- Upholstery in white and gold and great condition.
- Beige carpet, removable. Great condition.
- Drink holders
- Mini bar to Starboard has sink, garbage, Dometic mini-fridge
- Radar Arch - Has radar, antennas, navigation light and speakers and lights inside arch.
- Companionway door has molded steps to go to foredeck; windshield swivels open.
- Analog Gauges: Engine temp, Voltage, Oil Pressure, Trim Up/Down, RPMs, Fuel Tank
- Toggle switches - Includes Hatch lift, accessories, wipers, windlass, bilges, Navigation/ Anchor Lights, horn and blower.
- Chartplotter - SIMRAD NSS unit (Probable 12 Inch), touchscreen, Installed in 2015, with HD Radar.
- Trim Tab indicator with LEDs
- Ignition controls
- Jansen stereo controls
- 12 Volt plug
- Spotlight controls
- Cup holder
- Extended swim platform
- Storage for fenders, lines, life jackets. Has battery switches and shore power plug in
- Hot/Cold water shower
- Janson Sound system controls
- Deck accessible by side deck from transom, or by molded companionway door.
- Two sunpads in vinyl, in great condition
- Anchoring: Anchor locker, windlass with foot controls (Also at helm) and plow-style anchor.
- Deck fittings for water, fuel and waste.
Interior Description & Features
- Layout: The Bayliner 335 SB's arrangement is typical for an express cruiser in this size range, sleeping four in two cabins, or six by converting the dinette. There's an angled double berth forward, separated from the salon with a privacy curtain. This opens up the saloon when nobody's sleeping, and lets folks use the berth as a lounge, too. An L-shaped lounge with dinette table converts to a berth.
- Carpeted floor - Beige, in good overall condition.
- Speakers - Jensen. Control in Galley
- Air Conditioning / Heating / Dehumidifier - Cruisair, 120volt, Reverse-cycle. 16,000 BTUs.
- Layout: A mid-cabin with another double berth is tucked in under the bridge deck. There's limited headroom – the berth is slide-in only -- but it looks to us like a cozy place to sleep, and offers more privacy than the forward berth as it's behind a solid bulkhead. A curtain closes off the access door, as opposed to the entire berth as we see up forward. Mid-berths are often the most comfortable on boats like this one, as they're in the part of the hull least affected by motion and wave noise. (Aboard many boats, waves slapping against the chine can make the forward cabin a noisy place at anchor.)
- Layout: Located to Port, the galley is more than serviceable, with a long counter in black solid surface.
- Fridge/Freezer - Dometic
- Microwave - Sylvania
- Stove - Single burner, Kenyon, electric or alcohol.
- Sink - Stainless Steel, with sink cover.
- Cabinetry - Located next to microwave and lower by fridge.
- TV - Flat screen TV with swivel, can point toward galley, settee or forward bed.
- DVD Player - Jensen
- Stereo with Aux/CD/FM/AM - Jensen
Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin MerCruiser 5.0 Inboard/Outdrive, V8 Naturally aspirated, 260HP Each
- Condition - Engines were inspected during sea trial and survey (September 2016), had speed run. Hoses, cooling systems, oil levels, all appeared good.
- Inspection Sept. 2016 - Results - Full results available upon request. At sea trial boat engines inspected very well. Full RPM was 4700 and boat reached 29.4 knots, and climbing (was on short speed run lane). Engine This is within normal range.
- Hours - Under 100 hours, to be verified with engine computer readout.
- Outdrives - Two MerCruiser Bravo Three. Inspected Sept 2016 at haul out, appeared in good condition.
- Props - Stainless steel counter-rotating, three-blade types, appeared in good condition upon inspection (Sept 2016).
- AC Voltage System - 30 Amp, 120 Volt system. One inlet.
- DC Voltage System - 12 Volt System
- 30 Amp power cord - Looks in good condition.
- Generator - Kohler in insulated sound box. 40.7 Hours.
- House Batteries - Two Interstate Batteries brand lead acid Group 27 Batteries
- Starter Batteries - One Group 27 battery
- Battery charger
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.