Beneteau Antares 10.80 Diese Volvo Penta KAMD44P 260 HP
This Beneteau Antares 10.80 was built in 2000, with 540hrs on the engines she has been lightly used and is in excellent condition throughout. It is very well equipped both in terms of navigation aids and onboard comfort, making it a fantastic cruising boat.
The Antares 10.80 has a well earned reputation as a capable sea boat and this example is no exception. With twin Volvo Penta KAMD44P 260HP Diesels on shafts she cruises economically at approximately 18-20knots and has a top speed of around 28knots. The addition of rope cutters on this boat give extra peace of mind when under way.
• Twin Volvo Penta KAMD44P 260HP Engines with EDC (electronic throttle and shift) controls with Bronze propellers
• Furuno GP-1650F Combination Chart Plotter and Depth Sounder/Fish Finder
• Furuno Radar
• Quikcutter rope cutters fitted on both shafts
• Anchor Windlass
• Fly Bridge with two seats, sunlounger and full engine controls
• Automatic bilge pump and separate manual pump
• Automatic fire extinguisher in engine bay
• Teak laid swim platform with stainless steel boarding ladder
• Galley equipped with 12v/240v fridge, gas hob and sink
• Pressurised hot and cold water system
• Stereo/CD player
• Windscreen demisters at helm station
• All paperwork present and correct. One owner
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.