Prezzo trattabile - Price negotiable
Secondo proprietario, mai charter. Buono stato generale. Posto barca disponibile.
Ce FIRST 44.7 est une 2eme main, jamais loué. Trés bon état général. Place de port disponible.
Vhf Raymarine, eco Raymarine, autopilota Raymarine, log, gps Raymarine, stazione vento Raymarine, batterie 3.
- Elica tripala abbatibile a passo variabile.
Cabine 3, cuccette 6 + 2, bagni 2, wc marini, doccia 2 + 1, cucina 2 fuochi, forno, frigo, boiler.
3 Cabins, 6+2 berths, 2 bathrooms, marine toilets, showre 2+1, kitchen with 2 fires, oven, frdge, boiler.
Sloop, randa n°4 + 1, rolla fiocco, spi n°2, tangoni.
- Tender 2.40 mt.
- Fuoribordo 2.5 cv.
The feedback provided by over 550 owners of the First 40.7 has been instrumental for Farr Yacht Design and the Bénéteau Design Team to create the NEW Beneteau First 44.7. The First 40.7, designed by the same team, is a world best seller with a record of race titles, including an IMS World Championship. Her success is not due to race results alone. The 40.7 offers rare versatility, outstanding value, and consistently high resale value as will the NEW Beneteau First 44.7.
- This version of the accommodation plan has 3 cabins (1 to the bow and two aft) and 2 heads.
- It facilitates movement from one part of the boat to another, has great storage capacity and comfort and a sober atmosphere.
- The woodwork is in pear-tree coloured Mukali wood with fiddles and mouldings in solid wood.
- The light colour of the woodwork gives a greater feeling of space.
- Storage: There are several storage spaces making life easier aboard. They are equipped with ventilation systems. (Some of the storage lockers are "removable" to help lighten the boat, which is necessary for regattas).
- The locker catches are of the spring-loaded type.
- Doors and door frames: Communicating door frames in moulded wood are very wide, allowing ease of movement throughout the boat.
- The doors are locked by lever type spring locks, with independent locking device.
- Flooring and leather work:
- The cabin mattresses have removable covers (standard
- version: ecru and blue spots) and the standard saloon cushions covered in undyed leather (Fiesta one foam) are easy to look after and resistant.
- The floorboards are made of varnished hydropont (marine quality) with a thin black line. They have an excellent finish, and are silent, easy to maintain, strong and insulating.
- POWER SUPPLY -
- The 12 V electric circuit is supplied by two 140 A lights and service batteries.
- The battery isolation switches (+/-), located in the aft cabin, protect the circuit.
- A voltmeter and ammeter enable good management of the battery installation.
- ELECTRICAL NETWORK -
- Specific beams are inlaid in the deck to supply the integrated lighting in the deckhead as well as various electrical appliances (pumps, windlass, navigation lights, etc.).
- Pre-cabled sheaths are pre-positioned to make it easier to install options.
- BATTERIES CHARGING -
- By alternator (power depending on engine specifications) attached to the engine.
- 220 V shore power supply (protected by a circuit breaker).
- ELECTRIC PANEL -
- A 12 V backlit electric panel, 16 functions (with labels and identification) is located above the chart table.
- A cigarette lighter socket is located on the panel.
- The electric panel provides power consumption information: the capacity of the various tanks can be visualised with a water gauge using a selector knob.
- LIGHTING AND SOCKETS -
- 21 halogen lights (reading spotlights) diffuse light for greater comfort inside.
- 5 power outlets have been installed (in the cabins, galley and above the chart table).
- Navigation lights:
- Navigation lights.
- Anchor light.
- Steaming light.
- Headroom: 1.96 m.
- 1 size 4 hinged porthole with blind on side of coachroof.
- Laminated white worktop.
- High moulded wood fiddle around the worktop to prevent objects from falling.
- Double sink with mixer tap.
- Seawater foot pump or refrigerated cabinet drain by three-way sluice.
- Polyester 110 L insulated refrigerated cabinet, which opens from the top.
- Wastebin on door under worktop.
- Cabinet with storage shelves under worktop.
- Gimballed 2 ring stove with oven/grill.
- S/S stove protection bar/dishcloth rail.
- Bottle storage.
- Lateral storage spaces with doors along the hull above the worktop. One of these storage spaces can take a microwave (electric socket accessible) and a S/S paper towel holder.
- Crumb collector in flooring.
- The Sail Drive diesel engine is mounted in a ventilated and soundproof compartment, on a frame that is structurally part of the hull It was chosen following B�n�teau specification requirements (reliability, low vibration, reduced emission of harmful gases, compactness).
- It is equipped with sea water filters.
- The propeller (Volvo) is foldable (duckbeak) to reduce underwater resistance and thus improve boat performance. Its size is related to its horse power.
- The starter and control panel is located outside near the wheel.
- The Spinlock Flush Racing engine control lever is built-in to the sides of the cockpit.
- The rotomoulded diesel fuel tank, located under the portside stern berth, has a 200 L capacity and is equipped with an electric gauge, a primary filter and a remote stop valve. Its aluminium filler hole is located on deck to the rear of the cockpit.
- A 12 V - 110 A battery is specifically for the use of starting the engine.
- The hull is made of solid GRP laminate. Hull capping and occasional reinforced areas (keel, rudder, chain plates, deck line), strengthen the overall structure.
- The hull is optimally protected from osmosis phenomena, thanks to the application of vinylester resin precoating.
- A structural solid laminate inner structural grid is achieved through the use of biaxial and unidirectional material. It is glued to the hull and randomly laminated. Its structural function is important, since it makes it possible to pick out all the pressure and stress points (chain plate, shroud, keel, and rudder tie rods, etc.) guaranteeing even distribution and less strain on the hull. It also ensures a good finish to the bilges and simplifies cleaning and maintenance.
- The structural bulkheads made of marine plywood are sealed to the hull for extra rigidity.
- The hull is white or grey in colour, with grey livery.
- The deck is built in sandwich (fibreglass/balsa/GRP) for an optimal rigidity-lightness ratio.
- There are solid laminate reinforcement areas under the deck gear (winches, tracks, chain plates, cleats).
- All the working and movement areas on the deck have been given a non-skid gel coat pattern.
- The whole of the deck has been given a solid laminate inner lining, including the structural beams, which are sealed to the deck to give a perfect finish (integrated lighting, finish, access to deck gear fitting screws, etc.)