Beneteau Oceanis 37 rare 2 cabin layout version in exceptional as new conditionthroughout. Inventory includes, cabin heating Electric windlass, Chart plotter, wind
instruments, Autopilot & many other luxuries.
Designer: Groupe FINOT
Hull Shape: Monohull
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2008
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (75)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (30)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Depthsounder - Raymarine ST60
Autopilot - Raymarine ST6002
Log-speedometer - Raymarine ST60
Wind speed and direction - Raymarine ST60
Plotter - Raymarine C80
VHF - Raymarine 49E
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Tender - (Optional extra)
· 3 cockpit stowage lockers:
· 1 wet locker to port (liferaft stowage and holder for 2 gas bottles).
· 1 locker to starboard (sail locker).
· 1 locker next to helm seat to starboard.
· Teak slatted cockpit benches.
· 1 steering console comprising:
· 1 stainless steel grabrail.
· Position for holding navigation instruments.
· 1 shaft mounted compass.
· Engine control panel.
· 1 winch handle pocket.
· GRP self-draining cockpit sole.
· 10 x 12V switches + 9 fused switches.
· 1 x 12V cigarette lighter socket.
· 1 x 12V voltmeter.
· 1 water gauge + 1 fuel gauge via central LCD display screen.
· 1 low battery alarm.
· 1 low diesel and water tank alarm.
· 1 x 110 Amp service battery (aft port cabin).
· 1 x 70 Amp engine battery (aft port cabin).
· 1 alternator coupled to the engine (80 Amp).
· 1 power distributor.
· Rigging earthed against lightning.
Lighting and sockets:
· 8 reading lights.
· 9 halogen deckhead lights.
· Bow and stern navigation lights.
· Engine light (steaming light) forward of mast.
· 1 masthead anchor light.
· Conduits for wiring of options.
L-SHAPED GALLEY TO PORT
· 2 rectangular stainless steel sinks.
· 1 mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
· 1 stainless steel gimballed 2-burner hob and oven with stainless steel safety rail.
· 1 front-opening 110-litre refrigerator with 12V freezing unit.
· White laminated worktop.
· 1 single door cupboard containing wastebin under sinks.
· 4 high closed stowage shelves.
· 1 top-opening stowage locker.
· 1 stowage locker under the hob.
· 1 large-size dresser with draining system.
Opening and lighting:
· 1 opening deck port (300 x 120) on coaming in side window.
· 2 striplights and 2 deckhead lights at galley level.
· Yanmar 30 HP engine – drive shaft transmission.
· Engine mounting built into the inner moulding.
· Engine compartment insulated with soundproofing foam.
· Ventilation ensured by an air intake at the companionway level and and forced air
exhaust on transom.
· Through an opening under companionway steps supported by two gas-struts.
· 2 side access hatches in the head compartment and aft cabin.
· Stainless steel drive shaft with GRP protection moulded into the hull.
· Fixed three-blade propeller.
· 1 rotomoulded fuel tank (140 litres) with electronic gauge, located under the aft
· Seawater and diesel filters and sediment reservoir.
· Engine control panel with built-in key start in the cockpit to starboard.
· The hull is of single-skinned GRP construction.
· Local areas of reinforcement (keel, rudder, chain plates, hull-deck joint) serve to
strengthen the structure.
· A single-skinned structural inner moulding is bonded to the hull.
· Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points
(mast foot, keel, rudder etc.) so guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
· The surface makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
· The standard hull colour is white with silver livery.
· The deck is sandwich injection construction (glass fibre and balsa) for optimum
strength/lightness ratio as well as excellent heat and sound insulation.
· All working areas and areas of movement around the deck are provided with a nonslip
· The hull/deck joint is screwed and bonded and is surrounded by a solid wood
· This mechanical join ensures a watertight assembly and also improves safety when
moving around on deck.
Standard factory fitted equipment
· 1000 w electric vertical axis windlass with up/down control.
· Teak cockpit sole and teak on transom.
· GRP cockpit table with wood flap, table lamp and white PVC cover.
· Outboard motor bracket.
· Radio/CD/MP3 stereo player with two speakers in the saloon and two waterproof
speakers in the cockpit.
· Folding, retractable saloon table.
· Wood covered companionway steps.
· Leather trim on companionway handrail/s (depending on accommodation version).
· Leather trim on handrail along deck supporting pillar.
· Stainless steel fiddles on high shelves of port and starboard saloon.
· Deluxe gimballed 2-burner hob with oven/grill.
· Drainer in dresser.
· Mirror on forecabin forward bulkhead.
· Mirror in forecabin hanging locker.
· Drawer under the forecabin berth.
· Removable forecabin stowage locker/seat.
· High shelves on forecabin lining to port.
· PMMA shower screen in aft head compartment.
· 2 additional mirrors in aft head compartment.
· Shower pump-out timer.
· 1 padded band around the berth mattress.
· 1 additional opening port in port aft cabin (opening into cockpit).
· 1 additional opening port in port aft cabin (opening onto transom).
· 220V feed with shore supply on 15m extension, 1 x 220V electrical panel, 1 x 220V
socket in each cabin, at the chart table and in the galley.
· 25 Amp battery charger.
· 1 additional 110 Amp service battery.
· Mosquito/blackout blinds replacing roller blinds on deck hatches.
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these details their accuracy is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide
only and do not constitute a contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to employ a qualified Marine surveyor to
carry out a survey of the vessel which should include an engine assessment where appropriate. Baltic Yacht Brokerage are acting as a
Broker for the Vendor of this vessel, who unless otherwise stated, is not selling in the course of any business.