This 47 Davis is one of the best 47-50 foot Custom Built Sportfish in the market today. She is Pretty Loaded and Updated with the best Equipment and best maintenance. With her full tower with center ladder (upgraded in 2009), three-spreader outriggers, teak cockpit deck, teak covering boards, teak coaming, teak toe rail, teak bridge cap, Lee's teak fighting chair with rocket launcher, Glendinning single lever cockpit controls (upgraded in 2009), cockpit freezer, (2) teak helm chairs with 4" stainless steel pedestals, electric teaser reels, Furuno NavNet GPS/Plotter, Furuno Radar, ACR remote spotlight, satellite TV, cockpit cameras, cockpit cover, Awlgrip Fighting Lady Yellow hull color (painted in 2009) and Imron White Deck and Bridge (painted in 2009).
The 47 Davis is a very popular boat in the blue water fishing segment. It has a very sharp entry, a very pronunciated bow flare and solid fiberglass bottom. She is well known for its seakeeping ability and fish raiser.
She is without question one of the most exceptional 47s on the water, she is in excellent overall condition. Her extensive list of oprtional equipment and custom boat features includes; a full tower with center ladder (upgraded in 2009), three-spreader outriggers, teak cockpit deck, teak covering boards, teak coaming, teak toe rail, teak bridge cap, Lee's teak fighting chair with rocket launcher, Glendinning single lever cockpit controls (upgraded in 2009), cockpit freezer, (2) teak helm chairs with 4" stainless steel pedestals, electric teaser reels, Furuno NavNet GPS/Plotter, Furuno Radar, ACR remote spotlight, satellite TV, cockpit camers, cockpit cover, and custom Fighting Lady Yellow hull color.
With its knife-sharp entry, exaggerated bow flare, and solid fiberglass bottom, The 47’ Buddy Davis is a very popular boat among serious offshore fishermen. Like the legendary 61’ Buddy Davis design, the 47’ Davis has no equal in its class when it comes to seakeeping ability, overall rough water performance, and resale. If you consider the time and expense that would be required to transform a 47’ Davis Flybridge in lesser condition to the outstanding overall condition of the “EVEMAR”. The current price of the vessel represents a very good value in todays market.
Work done on October 2014
- Helm pod with single lever controls
- Two new teak helm chairs, with footrests
- Bridge deck is Awlgrip white nonskid.
- Strataglass Enclosures
- Electronicaly actuated console at the helm for safe Electronics
- Hardtop, standing platform, and buggy top were upgraded by Pipewelders in 2009.
- Three halogen flood lights are mounted on the underside of the tower standing platform (2) facing the cockpit and (1) facing the forward deck.
- Tower helm station with padded backrest, single lever controls, a fiberglass buggy top, fiberglass helm console, stainless steering wheel and a custom vinyl cover. The underside of the hardtop, standing platform, and buddy top are painted Fighting Lady Yellow to match the custom hull paint finish.
- Glendinning single lever control
- VHF radio
- Teak deck, teak covering boards, teak coaming,
- Lee's fighting chair with foot rest, rocket launcher and 4" Stainless pedestal
- Fresh and Saltwater Washdown systems
- Cockpit bait freezer
- Underdeck fish box
- Large tuna door
- Galley Down Configuration give her a large and open salon
- Teak cabinetry including Corian counter and table tops,
- Beige carpeting
- White headliner with recessed lighting and stereo speakers.
- “L” shaped sofa is at starboard.
- Dinette is at Port side with a large Corian top table.
- Salon entertertainment system was upgraded in 2009.
- “U” shaped galley
- 3 steps down from the salon to starboard
- Teak and holly flooring
- Corian counter tops
- Ceramic cook top
- Microwave oven
- Full queen berth with an upholstered headboard
- Bunk rails are solid teak
- Hull side, to port, is padded and insulated
- Mirrored cabinets to starboard conceal a large cedar-lined hanging locker.
- Dimmer controlled lighting, his/her reading lights, hand painted wall coverings, and a dedicated Cruiseair A/C unit.
- Master head has a private entrance from the master stateroom and is located forward
- Vacuum Flush head, Corian counter top with storage and separate shower.
- Stacked bunks
- Cedar Hanging Locker
- Dedicated A/C unit
- Reading lights
- Guest head with vacuum flush head, teak and holly flooring and separate shower
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Engine manufacturer:detroit diesel|
|Fuel Capacity:||840 gallon|
|Fresh water capacity:||150 gallon|
|No. of cabins:||2|
|WC & bathrooms:||2|
|No. of berths:||2|
This is the largest Four Winns ever built (2008-2012) and has gone by the model name "V475 & V458). She ...
Ergonomics: Harmonizes forms in every detail, combined technology & functionality Style: A boat without ...
THIS YACHT FEATURES THE IPS 500 DRIVES THAT MAKE FOR A FAST EXCELLENT HANDLING YACHT. IT IS IN "BRISTOL ...