THIS IS A SLICK MODERATE HULL THAT SHOULD BE FAST AND HAVE NO BAD MANNERS.– SAILING MAGAZINE
With winning performance in its genes, the Redline 41 is a powerful racer and cruiser that is inspired by, and takes its name from, one of C&C’s most successful racer/cruisers in the early 70’s—the Redline 41. But that’s about all this ultra-high tech offshore performance boat has in common with its predecessor.
The newly designed stiff, light-weight hull is built of high-tech composites to strict ISO Category A standards. The carbon fiber mast is tall and powerful. The deep, cast iron fin with a lead bulb keel provides significant stability without adding excess speed stealing drag. And nearly every aspect of the boat is customizable to your specific wants. Hardcore racers will be able to keep it light and as fast as any 41 footer out there. And hardcore racers who want a bit more accommodations comfort can have that too.
Hull and Deck
HULL & DECK:
• Vinylester vacuum infused composite hull and deck construction.
• Foam core laminate with biaxial and uni directional E-glass fabrics.
• Full compliance: European RCD(CE), ISO 12217-2 Category A certification.
• Cast iron fin/lead bulb keel 7,232 lbs (3,280 kg), epoxy coated
• White gelcoat hull and deck finish.
• Bonded hull to deck joint with molded toe rail to ORC requirements.
• Structural bulkheads bonded to hull and deck.
• Composite structural IGU forms base for interior structure, engine bed, etc.
• Fabricated anodized aluminum Keel structural frame and mast step.
• Recessed hatch garage. Life raft/storage locker in cockpit.
• Vented propane locker.
Propulsion & Steering
PROPULSION & STEERING:
• Volvo 40 HP 3 cylinder, diesel engine with sail drive, fresh water cooling, fuel filter &115 amp alternator.
• Molded composite engine surround
• Volvo Type C recessed engine instrument panel in cockpit.
• Spinlock manual gearshift and throttle.
• 39 gallon molded fuel tank with remote gauge.
• 450 mm x 330 mm (approximate) Gori folding propeller
• Balanced spade rudder with custom carbon fiber stock and roller bearings.
• Twin alloy wheels, 950 mm diameter mounted on custom composite pedestals.
• Large icebox.
• 70 gallon total water capacity in two separately valved tanks.
• Marine head: with holding tank and Y-valve and overboard discharge.
• Hot & cold pressure water system.
• Water heater 20 liter tank heated from engine and 110vac
• Head shower with Y-valve for bilge / shower pump.
• Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
• Two electric bilge pumps
• Two Harken* 60.2STA: 2 speed self-tailing primary winches
• Two Harken* 46.2 STA: 2 speed mainsheet winches.
• Two Harken* 46.2 STA: 2 speed halyard / secondary winches
• 1- double lock-in 10″ winch handle / 3 single lock-in 10″ handles.
• Harken deck hardware as shown on deck plan.
• Jib lead adjusters
• Traveller lead to main trimmer
• Spinlock rope clutches and stoppers.
• Custom stainless steel double rail open bow pulpit and stern rail.
• Custom stainless steel tapered lifeline stanchions, aft 3 pairs with support legs.
• Four flush mount mooring cleats.
• Round foredeck hatch, Lewmar size 22 or equal.
• Two Lewmar Size 20 articulated tinted acrylic hatches or equal.
• Four Lewmar Size 3 opening ports or equal
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM 12 VDC, 110 VAC STANDARD:
• Two dual purpose wet-cell batteries, group 31.
• DC / AC Distribution Panel
• Navigation & steaming lights are LED.
• Interior lighting all LED
• Shorepower Cord & receptacle
• GFI protected 110 VAC main feed
• 4 each 110 VAC duplex receptacles
• Battery Charger / Inverter
• Two 12 vdc outlets in nav station
Spars & Rigging
SPARS & RIGGING:
• Carbon Mast – 2 pairs swept aluminum spreaders no runners
• Antal track for cars or boltrope
• Aluminum boom 12:1 internal outhaul, and mainsail reef clutches and sheaves, mainsheet bail and mechanical Vang lug.
• Discontinuous s/s rod rigging
• Double masthead spinnaker halyard sheave.
• Double genoa halyard exit sheaves at hounds
• Two 10mm vectran 100 genoa halyards Tylaska T-8 Shackles
• One 10mm vectran spinnaker halyards Tylaska T-8 Shackles.
• Main halyard, 10mm vectran, with Tylaska H-8 shackle.
• Mainsheet – 10 mm spectra.
• Traveller control lines Dacron braid.
• Two 8mm DSK 75 spinnaker sheets Tylaska T-8 shackles
• Two Endurabraid genoa sheets
• Sailtec -17 integral backstay adjuster
• Solid Mechanical Vang lead aft to cockpit.
• Custom SS chainplates
• Two mainsail clew reef lines.
• Fixed carbon sprit
• Recessed in counter top with fiddles.
• Two burner gimbaled propane stove with oven.
• Propane gas bottle in cockpit locker connected through solenoid shutoff switch.
• Pressure pump, hot water from engine or 110vac
• Swivel faucet pressure water.
• Large hinged top opening icebox.
• Dry goods storage bins.
• Storage locker under stove.
• Doorway forward into the forward stateroom, with an enclosed head to starboard, and a bureau and hanging locker to port. The double V-berth has sail storage underneath forward and duffel storage aft. Forward hatch in v-berth
• Enclosed head with mirrors, storage outboard, dual purpose shower/sink spigot, and door. Head Compartment is a composite molding with Integral shower sump for easy cleaning and draining, with overhead hatch.
• Finish is off-white with satin varnish teak trim on vertical surfaces and bulkheads; lightweight bunk tops with white finish; wood drawer and cabinet trim.
• White sheathing on hull sides
• Lockers P & S outboard over main cabin settees
• Molded composite overhead in main cabin.
• Choice of Sunbrella cushion fabrics
• Main cabin settee berths with split backrest cushions port and starboard.
• Sit-down, forward facing 1.0 x .6m (39″ x 24″) nav. Table with chart storage, overhead instrument panel and outboard bookshelf
• Double quarter berth to port
LOA: 40.7 ft, 12.41 m
LWL: 35.4 ft, 10.8 m
BEAM: 12.13 ft, 3.70 m
DRAFT: 8.20 ft, 2.5 m
DISPLACEMENT: 15,100 lb, 6,850 kg
Exterior Group Options
EXTERIOR GROUP OPTIONS:
• AWL-GRIP Hull in owner’s choice of color
• 2 tone deck – grey / white or sand / white nonskid
• Bottom Paint, epoxy primer with two coats antifouling
• Teak cockpit sole and seats
• Retractable swim platform with ladder
• Composite steering wheels
• Dodger – Sunbrella
• Cockpit cushions – Sunbrella – owner’s choice of color
• US Flag and teak staff
• Retractable sprit or conventional pole option
• Carbon fiber spinnaker pole, track on mast, and all spinnaker lines & blocks
• Harken MK IV split drum roller furler
• Harken Carbo foil
• Spinnaker furling gear
• Carbon fiber boom
• Electric winches TBD
• Remote hydraulic backstay panel
• Electric / hydraulic backstay with port / stb controls near helmsman
Mechanical & Electrical Options
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL OPTIONS:
• Third battery for dedicated engine start
• Generator: Panda 4200 Mini 4.2 KW
• Reverse cycle Air conditioning
• Cockpit shower
• Lightweight drop-leaf table fits over stainless steel support rail for quick removal.
• Custom interior upholstery Tail bags in cockpit – grey or tan Sunbrella
• Sail away kit, includes: PFD’s docklines, first aid kit, fenders, anchor with rode and horn.
• Overseas low shipping cradle (keel off for transport)
• Hi / Lo steel shipping cradle for transport & storage
• Shrink Wrap
• Commissioning in Rhode Island
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact Denison Yacht Sales California Marina del Rey: 310.821.5883 Newport Beach: 949.791.4220 San Diego: 619.822.2715