- Stock #46185 -
1967 Cal Western 34' sloop, featuring:
- Thick strong hull
- Lot's of headroom
- Sleeps 6
- Raytheon radar & Chart Plotter (with local and Canadian electronic and paper charts)
- Interphase Twinscope Forward Scanning Sonar, to see the shape of the bottom, obstacles,& fish ahead
- Tiller Autopilot (follows compass course or chart plotter route)
- Hull speed & wind instruments
- Smooth, quiet, reliable Atomic 4 Engine, less than 1 gal per hour, easy for an amateur to maintain, with tools & extra parts. No offensive diesel fumes. Gasoline fumes detector (never went off) and blower in engine compartment. V drive.
- Fixed & folding props
- Solar battery maintainer
- 2 Perko battery choice switches
- Engine switch has lock & key
- Manual & Automatic bilge pumps
- Mainsail, Jib, Jenny, Spinaker and more sails
- Spinaker pole
- All standard rigging
- Life vests
- Bosuns chair
- Holding tank
- Small Washington Stove Works boat wood stove (original equip.)
- Custom anchoring system from lunch hook to severe storm including a parachute sea anchor (military cargo parachute)
- Custom made stainless steel bow and stern roller assemblies
- 40# claw bow anchor, 50' chain & 700' 1/2" nylon braided line to anchor 7 to 1 scope in 100' of water for max holding power
- 25# plow anchor on the stern & lighter Danforth lunch hook
- Free moorage on custom corrosion free buoy mooring system sheltered in the San Juan Islands 1/2 mi. from ferry. From there, even in rough weather, you can mill around between the State Park islands and then move out as conditions allow with quick access to all pacific N.W. & Canadian waters, inc. Gulf Islands.
- No electrolosis problems with no close proximity to power lines or other boats
- Brush system to remove the moss off the bottom when necessary right from the dinghy
This boat can be very economical for someone handy. Seller has all operation, instruction & maintenance manuals. Wiring diagrams & a file full of info to help. Bottom paint is Petit Trinidad, allowing haul out only every 5 yrs.
Please contact me with any specific questions not covered in the listing.
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
Take a look at ALL ***19 PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!