- Stock #070330 -
Beautiful Cruiser! Ready to GO!
1996 Carver 280 Sedan Bridge
This cabin cruiser is great. It's a beautiful pocket cruiser that is clean in and out. It's currently winterized and rapped.
Inside cabin is in excellent shape can sleep 4, two in a berth and two with dinette converted to full bed. She has a galley with pressure water, electric/alcohol stove and an ac/dc fridge. Fly-bridge will sit four people and has a full enclosure.
- Fresh water cooled Volvo-Penta 7.4 liter GL 330 hp Gas engine with 500 hrs, 30 mph @ WOT, 150 gallon gas tank
- Rebuilt lower outdrive 2014
- LOA 29'11", 10,000 lbs, 9'6"beam and 2'4" draft with 15 degree dead rise (good drift boat)
- Integrated swim platform
- Fitted carpet for deck and fly-bridge with new carpet inside cabin
- Two new batteries, selector switch with on board charger with two bank charging (two new batteries)
- Shore power 120 volts/30 amp and GFCI in bathroom
- CO2 detector
- Halon system
- Richie Compass
- West Marine VHF
- Alpine stereo 9 speakers and a 10" sub woofer with remote control and an IPod hookup
- On Board AC, needs final electrical hookup
- Garmin 4212 (with sonar, fish finder with a thru hull transducer and XM weather with subscription, radar ready)
- Hand held Spot light
- Bow thruster (easy to maneuver with single engine)
- Radar Arch with four rocket launchers and two gunwale rod holders
- Hand held shower in the bath with floor pump
- Transom Shower/Transom Door
- Marine toilet (holding tank 15 gal)
- Pressure water (holding tank 45 gal)
- Hot water heater 6 gal (both electric and via motor for heating water) also has Dockside water hookup
- 2 Fender holders
- Weaver Davits on swim platform
- Trim tabs (new motor)
- Galvanic isolator
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
Take a look at ALL ***158 PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!