1 750 BRIGANT. 7.50 m length2. width 2.50 m
3. draft 1.60 m
4. weight 2200 kg 5. cabin height 1.80 m
6.4 bunks (comfortable)
7.1 bathrooms (separate room and WC)
8. lt 185 water case
9. nafta case 45 lt approx.
10.2 stove burners (new)
11. ice box to hold and convertible into fridge
12.13 HP twin cylinder Lombardini engine of 2006 with 120 hours of bike like new (mainly made to come and go from the port and/or charge batteries)
13. new batteries (2 years) sealed Exide one 44ah
14.3 of which used a rande newer and practically new
15. several bows (4 in total) with a slight to the storm jib, all used but in good condition (especially the 2 medium, the Olympics and the storm jib)
16. new gennaker made by veleria Be1 2 years ago and never used
17. new upholstery and cushions
18. "Volvo case" and bushing new
19. lgo and new sounder (Raimarine Bidata mounted in June 2014)
20. dual VHF antenna (masthead 1 and 1 of inastare respect to stern on a suitable support)
21. rubber rings (ring finger with top and vests) as new
22. the rigging 2008 23. absence of osmosis (in 2007 or 2008 and was treating International quote) hull core sample available
24. external gas bottle housing in separate room with standard system and safety valves
25. FULL EXTERIOR REPAINT in 2014 with 3 coats of high build epoxy Interprime international 820 + 3 coats of polyurethane Primer + 3 coats of enamel (green is Perfection of the International, white is Awl Grip)
26. in order to allow painting, candlesticks, thermowell cleats Beach were disassembled and reassembled with screws and top quality seals)
27. the dx window (above the kitchen) is new and the renewed bow hatch (removed everything, anodized aluminum parts and reassembled everything with new plexiglass
Electronic tools for navigation:
Depth Sounder (RAYMARINE 2014), Log (RAYMARINE 2014).
Staging and technical:
Water pressure pump, 2 Batteries, Deck Shower, swimming ladder.
Domestic Facilities onboard:
Jib Furling System.
Kitchen and appliances:
Galley, Burner, Icebox.