Colvic Victor 40
Sole HMI-74 diesel engine (2010), 65hp, 8 berths in 3 cabins plus saloon and quarter berth, new sails suite (2013) with the benefit of a stackpack (2013), running rigging mostly replaced (2013), plus a 2010 engine with 200 hours make this a capable and comfortable cruiser in mechanically great condition.
- Sole HMI-74 4 cylinder diesel engine (marinised Mitubishi) (new in 2010)
- Engine hours: 200
- Shaft drive
- Water heater within the engine bay
- Good access through either the saloon floor or a separate entrance by the master cabin heads.
- 4 x 108 AH batteries
- Enag CDM50 battery charging system
- 240v shore powerr
- 30 litre Calorifier
- Furuno RA-48 radar
- Autohelm 6000 autopilot beside the wheel
- Simrad 1512 data instrument
- Steering compass
- Starboard windscreen wiper to increase visibility
- Garmin 152 GPS
- NASA marine pro plus naxtex
- Swiftech VHF
- Simrad depth, speed and log instruments
- Autohelm 6000 autopilot, which is linked to both steering positions
- Steering compass mounted
Sales,Spars and Rigging
- Aluminium ketch rig
- Stainless steel standing rigging (plus 10 years)
- Selden furlex 300s furling gear
- Hood genoa (2013)
- Both mainsails benefit from a Kemp stack-pack system (2013)
- Hood mainsail (2013)
- Hood mizzen main (2013)
- The majority of running rigging was replaced (2013)
Interior & Domestic
- 8 berths in 2 cabins plus saloon
- Finished in teak and light brown flecked upholstery (new 2013)
- Cream curtains throughout
- Forward cabin is a V berth arrangement with two singles stowage beneath, shelving and access to the anchor locker
- Behind the forecabin are two stowage lockers and then bunk berths.
- Located forward of the saloon is the galley equipped with
- Twin stainless steel sinks
- Hot and cold pressurised water plus foot pumped water
- Two burner Nelson gas cooker with oven and grill
- Stand up Isotherm fridge
- Orima microwave
- Panasonic CD/radio stereo system with Panasonic CDX-P620S 6 disc CD changer
- U-Shaped portside seating with fixed dining table
- Stowage lockers behind seating
- Stowage underneath seating
- Oppsoite the saloon seating is the inside helm position offering full control, chart table and good visibility from the captains chair.
- Behind the helm (position is a quarter berth)
MASTER AFT CABIN
- Large master aft cabin with central island double berth and good access around the berth. The master cabin has two hanging lockers and three other stowage lockers.
ENSUITE HEADS COMPARTMENTWith shower, Lavak sea toilet and wash basin
- The day heads is located just aft of the forward berth with shower, Lavak sea toilet and wash basin
- Teak decks,
- 2x lewmar 44 self tailing winches in cockpit,
- 2 x lewmar 34 cockpit,
- 2 x Lewmar 16 halyard winches at main mast
- 1 x Lewmar halyard winch at mizzen
- Electric windlass
- 1 x 45lb CQR with chain and warp.
- Emergency steering,
- Liferaft (needs servicing)
- Horshoe lifebuoy and light
- Professionally built by Aberdour Yachts Ltd Scotland.
- Dinghy (by seperate negotiation)
- Outboard (by seperate negotiation)
- Boarding ladder
- Boat hook
- Warps and fenders
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com