Comet 100 RS for Sale, built by Comar Yachts. At just over the 100 feet, SHADOW boasts what is thought to be the tallest mast on a boat of its size, making her a very high performance yacht. Naturally she has state of the art communications systems and navigation systems. The accommodation is spacious, functional, with design and craftsmanship high up on the agenda. The real excitement hits you when you are up on deck and under way, hinted at by her beautiful lines and uncluttered flush decks and a hull shape that most will only see the back of! She is unbelievably quick. All you could ever hope for and a proper sailing boat. SHADOW can be yours for a great deal less than her replacement cost.
Sleeps 7 in Master Stateroom and 3 en suite guest staterooms plus accommodation for four crew
The interior is superbly finished in hand crafted solid teak trim and veneers, beautiful teak doors and satin finished teak floors and white painted deckheads. All is finished in a simple modern classic style and is a blank canvas for a new owner to adopt to his or her own personal taste. When you walk below on this high performance yacht you are immediately hit by the delights of the spacious and bright interior that is clearly designed and built to please those that enjoy the comforts.
- Overhead wrap around windows which flood the area with daylight
- C-shaped sofa and extendable dining table for up to 10 people
- Large flat screenTV
- Coffee table
- Large Sofa
- 2 x electrically operated reclining armchairs
- Shelves and lockers to starboard
- Low level cupboards and drawers
- Cooker furniture with stainless steel protection and a gimballed, 3 burner gas cooker with oven
- Work tops are in Corian with a stainless steel handrail
- Sinks are stainless steel and taps for hot and cold water feature extractable shower for both pressurized sea water and domestic fresh water.
- Dining table
- ‘U’ shaped seating
- Accommodation for 4 crew in 2 cabins
Navigation Area (centreline)
- King sized berth to port
- Settee to starboard
- Huge amounts of storage space in drawers and hanging lockers.
- Spacious head and shower forward towards the bow.
- Extra sound and vibration insulation was used to ensure total acoustic privacy of the owners cabin
Guest cabins (mid ships):
- Twin singles
- Private head and shower
4th guest cabin (aft and to port):
- Convertible and can also be used as the Captains cabin
- Double berth
- Full en suite facilities.
- All hatches are custom made forward flush mounted
- Tender and Outboard in garage with hydraulic ram opening on the aft deck
- Lifting crane arm extension from the boom
- Stainless steel dodger/bimini framework
- Zeuss sq glass helm.
- Zeuss Touch 212 repeated at 3 stations
- 4G radar
- ZM series monitors.
- San giorgio 5.E.I.N (multi-function display).
- H50 handset.
- Broadband (B&G) 4d radar.
- B&G H5000 X6.
- V50 VHF.
- FURUNO INMARSAT-C- mobile earth station (2015)
- Intellion dome (2015).
- KRAUN tower unit (main ship computer) with ACER monitor.
- AIS system
Anchoring and Mooring Equipment:
- Stainless steel mooring cleats
- 1 x Sanguinetti retractable mooring lines winch
- CQR 108 kg
- 100m 14mm high tensile steel chain
- Fire-fighting equipment
- Custom stainless steel fairleads
- Custom stainless steel pulpit, pushpits, stanchions
- 2 x 12 man liferafts
- Automatic jonbuoy
- engine fire fighting system (CO2)
- Cat zero first aid kit
Built in 2011 by Comar to a design by Valicelli in Italy
- Hull, deck and superstructure are E-Glass and carbon composite formed over male plugs with vacuum bagged laminates and dual density Corecel foam core
- Hull and superstructure are post cured and painted in Dark Grey Awlgrip
- All exterior surfaces are filled faired and finished with International Paint system
- The entire deck including the steering and seating cockpits are sheeted with 10mm x 50mm teak decking quarter-sawn planks with no visible fastenings and perimeter margins to bulwark and cockpit
- The keel fin is fabricated from high tensile steel coated and faired for underwater use, then bolted to the cast lead bulb and glass lap joined
- Two custom internal hydraulic cylinders control the lift keel and a lock cylinder to lock the keel in the up position
- The rudder is elliptical in shape and fabricated of fibreglass with closed cell polyurethane and mounted on two stainless steel AISI 316 ball bearings
On deck 'Shadow' is stunning, with virtually full coverage flush decks, crew cockpit with twin wheels and twin navigation pods. The guests can enjoy the ride from their own very spacious cockpit area with ample seating and sunbathing space, and room for the all important al fresco style dining under her bimini.
- John Deere 6081 AFM75, 6 cylinder 375 HP Engine
- Approximately 2500 hours and very regularly serviced
- Twin Disc MG5061SC Gear box
- Steering is connected via under deck quadrant spectra lines and rudder bearings top and bottom
- Max power bow thruster
- 2x Hydraulic pumps “C.F.R Modena Italia” 6000watt 24V 313 AMP
- Hydraulic command centre
- ATOS HMP-011/350
- Full took kit
- Full engine and generator spares
- Cortesi and Casadei electrical control board with single pole switches and LED alarms.
- 24V DC system comprises total of 700 Amp of gel batteries isolated in watertight wood and fibreglass boxes with safety covers
- 2 x 100 Amp 12v engine batteries
- 1 x 100 Amp 12v generator battery
- 1 x 80amp 12v alternator for engine battery
- 1 x 100amp 24v spare alternator for service battery
- 1 x 220v 80 amp charger for service battery
- 1 x 220v 40 Amp charger for the engine battery and generator
- 1 x Kohler Model 28 30kw Generator with PTO
- 1 x Shore power 220V 50 A 25m
- 1x 24/220v inverter 4000w
- Mastervolt AGM 6V 400AMPhrs (1x set of 8) (1x set of 4)
- 2X GM DSS batteries.
- Engine batteries LX31MF 1000MCA+110amp
- Inverter WAECO cinepower MSP2024
- AUX generator battery OPTIMA 55AMP
- 4X Tecnonautica battery chargers
- 28V 320 amp battery charger
- KOHLER 9EF0ZD generator (Approx 3750 hours)
- KOHLER 28EF0ZD main generator (Approx 5650 hours)
- John Deere engine generator RG6081A304554
- 3x water tanks (270L/160L/240L)
- 4x water tanks (690L)
- Day tank (350L)
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 3x grey water tanks (270L/160L/240L)
- 3x blackwater tanks (270L/160L/240L)
- Pressurised hot and cold water
- 2 x Schencker water makers 100l/hr (pickled)
- 1 x Condaria HVAC system with fancoils in all cabins
- Three Spreader carbon Hall Spars rig with keel stepped mast, park venue boom and integrated carbon spinnaker pole, removable inner forestay
- Banmar standing rigging, boom vang and backstay hydraulics
- Hydraulic halyard tensioner
- Harken deck hardware throughout
- Harken Black Magic Tackles, Rails, cars, blocks etc
- Masthead infra red camera for luff tension on topdown furler system
- 2 x Harken Self Tailing Hydraulic 1120 3 speed winches for jib sheet
- 1 x Harken Self Tailing Hydraulic 1120 3 speed winch for mainsail sheet
- 2 x Harken Self Tailing Hydraulic 1000 3 speed winches for halyards and reef points
- 2 x Harken Self Tailing Hydraulic 1000 3 speed winches for running and spinnaker sheets
- 1 x Harken Self Tailing Hydraulic 60 2 speed winch for mainsheet traveler
- Doyle Stratis Mainsail and genoa (2015) with 'Octopussy' logo
- Stay sail Millennium one piece, with soft hanks and removable inner forestay 116.7 Sq m
- Gennaker A5 Matrix Tri Radial with snuffer 520 Sq m
- Storm Sails Tri-sail and Storm Jib both cross cut Dacron in orange, 63 and 47 Sq m