35 ST. Electric head. Trip 300 Yamaha. Dual Garmin 7200 plotters. Garmin radar. Dual Garmin VHS. Dual live wells. 573 hours on motors. Coffin box....Mint clean. Professionally maintained. Full engine warranty until August 2018
Cleanest Contender on the market ! Don't miss out !
The perfect boat for the serious FISHERMAN !
100 Hour service just completed !
The 35 ST features include a one piece level deck from bow to stern, twin raised livewells, walk-through transom, self-bailing cockpit, and a walk-in step down console to name a few.
Hull & Deck
• Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using
Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Glass Stringer System
• Foam Floatation
• Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door
• Self-Bailing Cockpit
• Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
• Heavy Duty Rub Rail
• Choice of Hull & Deck Gelcoat Colors
• Hand-Painted Boot & Pin Stripe
Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments
• Forward Anchor Locker w/Storage
• (1) 208 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box
• (1) 115 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box
• (2) 85 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Aft Fish Boxes
(Port & Strbd)
• (2) 40 Gal. Round Livewells, Aft Above Deck
• Extra Large Walk-In Console w/Head Compartment
• Oversized Electronics Panel
• Molded in Front Console Seat
• Lockable Storage Inside Console
• Custom Helm Pod
• International Lighting
• Recessed Pop-Up Bow Light
• Dual Hydraulic Steering w/Custom Steering Wheel
• Kiekaffer Recessed Trim Tabs
• Waterproof Switches & Breaker Panel w/Indicator Lights
• 2000 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pump
• Chrome on Bronze or Stainless Steel Hardware
• Heavy Duty Recessed Bow Lifting Ring w/Cleat (Pop-Up)
• (2) Heavy Duty Stern Lifting Rings
• (2) 10” Stern Cleats
• (2) 8” Spring Line Cleats with Hause Pipes - Midship
• (4) Lee’s Flush Mount Gunnel Rod Holders
• Recessed Bow Handrails
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Call Listing Agent
|Fuel Capacity:||400 gallon|
|WC & bathrooms:||1|
Class, Power, Category, Jon Boats, Year, 2016, Make, Lowe, Length, 16', Propulsion Type, Other, Hull Material, ...
Class, Power, Category, Utility Boats, Year, 2016, Make, Lowe, Length, 17', Propulsion Type, Other, Hull Material, ...