Cornish Crabber Shrimper 19, fresh to the market and outside our office now, immaculately presented and we do not believe you will find better, just been upgraded with a new 14hp Beta diesel engine, this is the 2 plus loo finish, complete with fitted trailer and ready to go, more pictures will be added in the next few days.The engine is 14hp beta twin, complete insulation 30 hrs running approx, cockpit sole engine access via twin hatches, darglow feathering prop, twin battery system, raymarine speed and depth, spray hood, simple launch break back trailer. avery nice package from this renowned manufacturer
Emails and calls answered 7 days a week till 10pm
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Cornish Shrimper 19 is our most popular model. She has a classic styling that appeals to sailors from any generation and a build quality that will match her reputation as the best British production Gaffer of all time. We have built over 1000 Cornish Shrimpers since 1979 with the original boats still sailing all over the world.
The modern Cornish Shrimper 19 now comes with a choice of interior layouts and optional 9hp inboard diesel engine. Every boat is built for the owner with hull colour and interior paint / varnish finished to your liking. Top quality deck fittings, sails and accessories come as standard.
The self draining cockpit in the Cornish Shrimper 19 is vast compared to other boats of her size and the companionway leads down to a classic 2 berth arrangement or modern 2+2 layout with space for a sea toilet if required.
- Choice of varnish or painted interior finish with teak trim.
- Internal cushions with optional colours.
- Manual bilge pump, fire extinguisher, opening forward hatch, galley complete with single burner gas cooker, plastic sink and portable pumped water container.
- Yanmar 1GM inboard diesel engine with 4 gal fixed stainless steel tank and associated engineering and stern gear.
- Fixed 2 blade propeller.
- Engine starting battery with isolation switch.
- Hand laid GRP hull, deck and interior mouldings.
- Decks are Off White.
- Standard hull colours are any combination - Off White, Dark Blue and dark Green.
- Hull and deck joint is by way of a 'biscuit tin' joint with plexus / GRP bonding .
- External solid teak rubbing bands.
- The Hull is complete with moulded mini bilge keels and a galvanised steel lifting center plate.
- Laminated plywood rudder with lifting stainless steel plate, stainless steel hangings and tiller hood.
- Wooden tiller.
- Cast aluminium fairleads and mooring cleats.
- Removable bow sprit with stainless stem and tack fittings.
- Strong stainless steel tabernacle.
- Single round port into cabin space.
- Sliding GRP hatch garage with varnished wooden wash boards.
- Top quality deck gear with adjustable sail trimming cars and tracks and associated jammers.
- The main mast and spars are from Sitka Spruce, treated with Sikkens as standard.
- The standing rigging is in 1 x 19 stainless
wire and all bespoke mast fittings are in stainless steel.
- Sails are available in dark tan or cream and include mainsail & jib .
- Sailspar reefing spar.
- All associated ropes and blocks.
- The standard specification offers a boat that if launched, could be sailed away.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.