NEW Cranchi M44HT 2017 BOAT (EX VAT/ EX Delivery) Fitted with twin Volvo Penta D6 EVC/ DP diesel engines (2 x 330hp)
Available extras can include: Joystick/cruise control/single lever control/trip computer/power trim assistance, bilge micro suction system, waste water tank, hood for complete stern closing, bow sun cushion and cover, bow shower, cockpit fridge, electric removable grill cockpit, cradle, bow/stern lights kit, 3 scuba lights, blinds for front/side windows, 6 x fenders and fender covers, teak laid swimming platform, anchor winch remote control and anchor meter counter, saloon LED TV, DVD and inverter, VHF (DSC) and a copy of the CE Certificate & Declaration of Conformity and Builders Certificate.
Please contact for a full list of available extras to complete your specification
Salterns Brokerage is the sole UK importer and distributor of Cranchi Boats.
- Water distribution system directly from the dock.
- Roll-up foldaway hoses.
- Grey water: shower collection system.
- Acoustic and visual alarm on the dashboard for water in the bilge.
- Bruce anchor 15 kg.
- Electronic control for stern garage opening.
- Engine/on-board service batteries x 3.
- Electric water heater 25 litre.
- Magnetic compass.
- Stern cabin "Top" version.
- Automatic battery charger 25 Ah 3 output.
- 50 meters - 8mm anchor chain.
- Antiflame blanket.
- Volvo Penta blade trim tabs.
- Galley furniture by "Iterby" brand.
- Bow sunbathing cushion + storage and tin holder.
- Cockpit shower.
- Fire extinguisher: 2 x automatic in engine room + 1 x manual in the cockpit (date of expirys unknown).
- Microwave oven.
- Cabin fridge 130 litre.
- Fiberglass Hard-Top with large opening electric roof - triple fabrics.
- Rudder angle indicator.
- Boat hook.
- Multisensor Volvo (temperature-depth-speed) integrated in the helm position
- Saloon floor + steps to cabin in wood.
- Water pump.
- Stainless steel bow fender holders x 6.
- Shore power 32Ah with cable.
- RADIO Fusion with I-POD connection and USB plug with control in the cockpit.
- Teak cockpit table convertible into sunbathing, folding away in the floor.
- Fold away saloon table, convertible into bed.
- Teak laid platform and part of the cockpit.
- Windscreen wiper.
- Electronic steering and engines controls.
- Electric winch 700W.
- Electric marine Wc.
- Mosquito net and blind on hatch on the bow.
- Mosquito nets on portholes.
- Joystick + Cruise control + Single lever control + Trip Computer + Power trim assistance.
- Bilge micro suction system.
- Waste water tank.
- Launching Kit for tender
- TV SAT/37 Raymarine antenna without decoder
- Air Conditioning system 30,000 BTU 3 independent zones with water circulation.
- Air Conditioning system 16,000 BTU Cockpit Cooling
- Supplementary teak ensign staff
- Bimini top
- Hood for stern closing.
- Bow sun cushion with + storage and tin holder + cover
- Interior sofa in leather
- Bow thruster with automatic fire extinguisher
- Side opening window right / left
- Bow shower.
- Cockpit fridge.
- GPS + Colour chartplotter + Radar
- Generator 8Kva
- Electric grill (cockpit wet-bar).
- Bow/ stern lights kit.
- 3 x Scuba lights.
- Front window covers.
- 6 x Fenders + fender covers.
- Teak laid cockpit.
- Up / Down hydraulic platform, 28cm under water, carrying capacity 130kg
- Cabin heating system no cockpit
- Teak laid cockpit
- Teak laid swimming platform
- VHF / DSC
- Anchor winch remote control + anchor meter counter.
- Saloon LED TV + DVD + prearrangement in the cockpit and bow/stern cabins.
- Copy of "CE" Certificate abd Declaration of Conformity.
- Alu bow-roller.
- 700 watt electric anchor winch.
- 10 Kg Bruce anchor in stainless steel inox Aisi 316.
- 50m 8mm chain.
- Bow storage locker.
- 2 cleats in the bow, 2 amidships and 4 in the stern, in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- U-shaped hooks to bow and stern.
- Opening stainless steel pulpit at the bow, with safety wires/cable and terminals in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Stainless steel AISI 316 rubbing band.
- 2 hatches.
- 9 portholes.
- Windscreen with tempered glasses.
- Hard-Top in fibreglass with electrical roof in triple fabric and big opening.
- 1 wiper.
- Regulation-approved running lights.
- Ensign staff.
- AISI 316 stainless steel fuel and water tank caps.
- Fuel tank air vent.
- Water tank air vent.
- Port and starboard discharge suppers in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Anti-slip surfaces on deck and side decks.
- Can holders on the deck.
- Bow sundeck.
- Owner’s manual.
Cockpit and Helm Position
- Self-draining cockpit.
- “Wet bar” with washbasin and tap (cold water).
- Housing for 65 litre refrigerator (extra).
- Sofa converting into sun lounger.
- Chaise longue closed to the pilot seat.
- Pilot and co-pilot seats.
- Storage basin.
- Electric engine room hatch.
- Housing for 3 kg gas bottle.
- Line tank.
- Shower with mixer tap.
- Foldaway bathing ladder.
- Teak cockpit hatches.
- Liferaft housing.
- Housing for tender (2,00-m) with electric control beneath the stern sundeck.
- Swimming platform surface covered in teak wood.
- Storage locker on the swimming platform.
- Hydraulic table convertible into sundeck.
- Electronic steering and engines control.
- Bar angle indicator.
- 7” colour multifunction display (Volvo Penta).
- Multisensor (Echo/Log/Temp).
- Fuel level gauge.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Blade trim tab indicator and controls.
- Navigation and tail light switch.
- 12 volt socket.
- Wiper control.
- Acoustic/visible alarm for water in bilge.
- Foldaway cabin access door.
- Access stair wood laid.
- Saloon wood laid floor.
- Table folding down into beds.
- 230 volt power socket.
- Dinette sofa in cotton/linen.
- Bar corner.
- 2 burner gas stove.
- Stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
- 130 litre fridge.
- Microwave oven.
- Garbage bin.
- Shelves and storage spaces for crockery.
- Radio Fusion with IPod connection and USB socket and cockpit control.
Owners and Aft Cabin
- Owner’s bed.
- Double wardrobe.
- Object holder.
- 230 V socket.
- Twin beds converting to double and third bed with drawers
- All-round view windows.
Owner and Guest WC-Shower
- Electric marine WC.
- Stainless steel (guest) and glass (owner) washbasin with shower/mixer tap.
- Separate shower box of owner.
- Guest shower with curtain.
- Shelves with mirror.
- 12/230 volt power socket.
- Automatic shower water drainage system.
- Teak floors.
- 3 x 100 amp/h batteries.
- Utilities on power supply panel with magnetothermal protection devices.
- 32 Amp/230 volt harbour power socket with connector cable.
- Galvanic insulation.
- Automatic 25 Amp battery chargers.
- 230 volt differential safety switch.
- Cathodic protections for seacocks.
Fuel system / Bilge pumps / Extinguishers
- 2 x 600 litre stainless steel fuel tank with total capacity of 1000 litres approx., with Inspection hatch and measurement rod.
- Copper fuel piping with flexible terminal (R.I.NA./ CE approved).
- Supplementary fuel filters.
- Fast fuel interception valves.
- Bilge drainage:
- 1 automatic electric pump 65 lt/min with manual control for cabin.
- 1 automatic electric pump 120 lt/min with manual control for the engine room.
- 2 manual pumps (1 bow - 1 stern).
- 2 x automatic fire extinguishers in the engine room (date of expiry unknown).
- 1 x manual fire extinguisher in the cockpit (date of expiry unknown).
- Fire extinguishing blanket.
- 1 x 300 litre non-toxic food-use polyethylene water tank.
- Water pump.
- 25 litre electric water heater with safety valve.
- Pressure reducer.
- Rolling hose.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For more information on this boat, or any others in the Cranchi range, please contact Salterns Brokerage on +44 (0) 1202 707222.