Dufour 425 Grand Large - 2008
This very well equipped, privately owned and lightly used Dufour offers upgraded Volvo diesel engine D2-55, 55hp with only 250 hours, 6 berths in 3 cabins, bow thruster, rope cutter, life-raft (2014), heating, generator, teak decks, electric winches and a full electronics package including radar add to the capability of this popular and ready to sail yacht.
- Volvo diesel engine D2-55 (2008)
- 55hp with 5 cylinders
- Less than 250 engine hours
- Cruising speed 6
- Maximum speed 7.5
- Sail drive (plus five years) (check by UKDocks January 2015)
- Full engine service (Jan 2015)
- Morse controls.
- Folding 3 blade propeller
- Ambassador rope cutter.
- Twin wheel steering, leather covered.
- 1kw suitacase generator with cradle to mount the generator (both new 2015)
- Retractable bow thruster
- 12V DC system.
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet.
- 1 x 100 Ah engine battery.
- 2 x 100 Ah house battery
- 1 x Ah bow thruster and windlass battery
- Switch for each battery
- New Whisperpower battery monitoring system (2015)
- Solar panel battery charging
- Shore power with 240v and outlets in all rooms
- Eberspacher heating with outlets in all rooms
- Plastimo compass
- Raymarine VHF and cockpit command mic
- Raymarine Echosounder
- Raymarine GPS receiver (new 2015)
- Raymarine Autopilot/self steering - auto tack
- Raymarine Windspeed / direction and log
- Raymarine radar
- Navionics chart card (updated 2014)
- Pod mount Raymarine C80 chartplotter linked to autopilot
- Navtex ICS 6 + "Alert and weather" system
- Echomax radar reflector
- Raymarine AIS
Interior & Domestic
Sail, Spars and Rigging
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, rigged 15/16, deck stepped.
- Genoa furler.
- Grounded rigging system.
- Pre-stretched running rigging including: Main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, Main and Genoa sheets, two reefing lines, outhaul line, Mainsheet car control line, furling line, boom vang tackle.
- Main Sail in mast reefing
- Furling Genoa with anti-UV protection. (refurbished 2014)
- Mylar sails ( Ocean Performance) upgraded on order
- Anchor and steaming lights
- Two winch handles with holder.
- Teak cockpit and side decks.
- 2 x electric self tailing genoa winches
- 2 x self tailing halyard winches
- cockpit bench cushions.
- Kedge anchor.
- Additional charge from PV panal.
- New boarding ladder (2015)
- Magna ships barbecue
- Wheel and winch cockpit table covers
- 2 x side gates
- Hand laminated GRP hull with Twaron reinforcements at keel area.
- The NPG gelcoat (the first layer of cloth is impregnated with NPG resin) forms an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural grid laminated to the hull.
- Hull portlights in the saloon.
- Deck in Balsa core sandwich, made by Infusion process.
- Draft 2.10m, cast iron keel, bolt loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Stainless steel, solid stock.
- Dinghy (new 2014)
- Suzuki 4 stroke 2.5hp outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com