Manon is a good performance cruiser racer and great to sail. Built in France by Chantiers Mallard. Red painted GRP hull, grey GRP deck and superstructure. Grey painted non slip side decks and cockpit. Treadmaster on foredeck, stainless steel bow and sterm pushpits. Stainless steel stanchions and a aft cockpit with tiller steering.
She holds 5 berths in 2 cabins and has a separate heads. The saloon is well equipped with a dinette and ample storage. The whole interior is finished in teak and faced teak ply. The engine has been replaced from it original to a Yanmar1GM10. The previous owner as upgraded and changed many features as can be seen in the inventory list.
She has a complete service history and original paperwork.
5 berths in 2 cabins.
Forepeak with 2 single berths ( V shape), with storage beneath.
The heads are separate on the starboard side with marine toilet.
Saloon has a dinette which converts into a double berth. Quarter berths port and starboard. The galley is equipped with 2 burner gas cooker and sink, with manual water supply.
The whole interior is finished in a teak and faced teak ply. Teak and holly faced sole.
- New spinnaker pole from Z spars on new sparcraft mounting clips
- New jockey pole to match to get most from triradial cut reaching spinnaker
- Large safe release fittings by Wichard for heavy guy and sheet
- Light nabshackles for light guy and sheet for light winds to allow big spinnaker to set properly
- Adjustable strop for cruising shute for best set or to use as blooper on a run
- Remove old wires on mainsheet and kicker- replaced with spectra
- Extra Schaefer block on kicker for ease of main control
- ‘spectacles&rsqu o; of webbing and s/s rings in reefing cringles to make reefing main easier and sail set better (note 3rd reef option- so no need for storm trysail)
- Harken blocks at mast base for halyards
- Spare halyard for storm sails or blooper
- New Schaefer blocks on spin halyard and reefing lines
- New running and standing rigging – extra toggles and backing for backstay plate
- New roller reefing system when replacing forestay and toggles as part of re-rigging. Larger line in drum allowed for so better control and comfort in squally conditions. Bearings only need freshwater flush as maintenance. Very easy to reef.
- New Kemp triradial laminate genoa with taffeta outer layers for cruising durability
- New self tailing Andersen winches for sheets and halyards
- New spectra loups and blocks by Harken which fit pushpit for spinnaker sheet and guy
- New mainsheet track and Harken windward car for easy control and tacking
- New diesel engine (removed 2 stroke Vire) new engine beds in substantial steel plate. Yanmar single with hand start option. Starts beautifully in any weather and has run perfectly with annual service by Paul Jones. Clear screw top inlet strainer by vetus. Extra anti siphon fittings by side hatch. Extra fuel filter with drain on clear bowl
- New stern tube and Volvo water seal on prop shaft. NOTE extra seacock for water supply to stern tube so that engine is not starved of water on high revs. Therefore open 2 seacocks before using engine.
- New prop 2 blade correctly sized and pitched by specialist supplier
- New Furuno GPS laced to new Digital VHF by Raymarine – GPS linked to Silva repeater in cockpit for easy steering to waypoints etc.
- New ST60 tridata for reliable and stable depth etc visible to helm
- LED cluster in masthead light
- New polycarbonate windows in cabin
- Repainted 2004 with international toplac and non slip deck paint
- Regularly antifouled with international cruiser uno
- New spinlock and lewmar deck fittings and clutches (heavy duty lewmars for easy operation)
- Extra wood handles inside boat for safety in rough weather
- Fitted crash bar to cooker
- Hull thoroughly dried out with heaters indoors then scraped back and tested prior to international gelshield anti- osmosis treatment being applied by Ray Harris Marine during first winter of ownership (see paperwork with files supplied)
- 5 years later the fin keel was cleaned and primed with international primocon. Skeg strengthened and rudder re-hung (Ray Harris Marine)
- Kemp have repaired and serviced sails and covers regularly (new mainsail cover made with name sewn on in pvc)
- New D bolts in deck and cockpit. New jackstays by jimmy green – sewn loops to fit new shackles
- New larger bow roller welded in place on s/s bow fitting
- New 10 kg ‘spade’ anchor which reliably resets after tide turns (expensive but far superior to original CQR)
- Original hardwood tiller and emergency metal tiller
- Rope ladder for swimming
4 Stoke Vertical, water cooled diesel engine. Drives a two-bladed prop via a stern shaft on a P-bracket
2 Fixed anodes with conectivity for engine block and propshaft