This Fairline Corniche 31 is fitted with twin Volvo Penta TMD41B 200hp diesel engines with a top speed of around 20 knots. Many new parts in 2012 including refurbished intercoolers, batteries, TV, Pioneer CD/Radio and new carpets in fwd and aft cabins. Fairline are well known for their excellent build quality, with nice wide side decks for good safe access and a spacious cockpit area for socializing. 6 berths in 3 separate cabins, a well equipped galley and air conditioning. This 1990 model is considered to be one of the last ever built and comes with many added extras. Viewing is highly recommended to secure this highly sought yacht. You can moor here here on an alongside berth from £2,500 for 12 months, please ask for further details.
3 new 12v batteries installed June 2012 with charger, master switch, trim tabs, bilge fan and 240v shore power.
Anchor, electric anchor winch, boarding ladder and davits.
Accommodation consists of 6 berths in 3 cabins. Double berth in the forecabin, twin bunks in the side cabin and the seating area in the main saloon converts into a spacious double.
The galley consists of a 2 ring electric hob, microwave oven and stainless steel sink with hot and cold running water, hot water from calorifier. To the left of the galley is the head which includes a sink, shower and again hot and cold running water.
|No. of engines:||2|
- Stock #106188 - GREAT RUNABOUT This is a brand new listing, just on the market this week. Please submit all ...
- Stock #087272 - New Engine! This is a brand new listing, just on the market this week. Please submit all ...
- Stock #106070 - The 28 Bertram is a great fishing machine! This is a brand new listing, just on the market ...
- Stock #106216 - Great boat runs good and fast. Like new condition! This is a brand new listing, just on the ...
- Stock #106284 - NICE This is a brand new listing, just on the market this week. Please submit all reasonable ...