Carbon Fibre/Epoxy Sandwich. Super fast, used just one year, in good condition, complete set sail. The asking price is USD 190,000 excluding VAT<br><br><strong>General</strong><br>Shape: round bilged<br>Rudder: X<br>Steering system: Carbon tiller<br>Load displacement (kg): approx. 4,130<br>Ballast (kg): X<br>Build Nr.: X<br>Other: The FARR 400 is entirely built in Carbon Fibre/Epoxy Sandwich construction, making it one of the first carbon production sailboats in the world, along with the RC44. The boat’s polar diagram shows a quick, well-rounded machine: in 15 knots, we’re talking 8 knots upwind and 16 downwind at 150 degrees true. * Construction:
• All major components of the hull, deck and structure are optimized carbon/epoxy construction.
• Hull, deck and interior structure are fabricated with vacuum infusion technology to ensure high fiber ratio and constant part weight.
• All major tooling has been created by precision 5 axis milling.
• Weight is strictly controlled using SP High Modulus B3 Smart Pac design. The B3 Smart Pac is a three dimensionally designed fiber and core package that is tailor made for the FARR 400. This package ensures that every boat has exactly the same amount of materials to guarantee optimized construction and One-Design uniformity.
• 2011 ISO standards and Category 2 standards.
• Polyester Gelcoat Above Waterline Finish (Hull: White, Deck: Matterhorn White).
• Primed below waterline.
* Steering and Rudder:
I. Clear Coat Carbon Fiber Tiller (Double Carbon Wheel Optional).
II. Pre-preg carbon stock.
III. Female molded and infused carbon blade.
IV. Jefa self-aligning top and bottom bearings.
V. Antifoul primed finish.
* Lifting T-bulb Keel:
I. Lifting keel driven by primary winches for shallow marina access.
II. Fabricated high grade steel spar with female molded composite fairing.
III. Bolted lead T bulb for easy removal.
IV. Removable aluminum keel head for dropping keel and bulb assembly through the boat.
V. Integrated weed knife.
VI. Primed finish.<br><strong>Accommodation</strong><br>Material, colours: Carbon<br>Saloons: open space<br>Berths: 4 beths (pipe-berths)<br>Headroom: approx. 1.65 m<br>Other: * Interior:
• Low weight carbon saloon benches.
• Racing galley.
• Chemical toilet.
• 4 pipe berths.
• Red and white interior lighting.
• Low weight 75L bladder water tank. <br><strong>Engine, electrics, water</strong><br>Power: 27 HP / 20 kW<br>Year built: 2013<br>Engine hours: approx. 100 hours<br>Fuel tank: approx. 60 liter<br>Cooling system: intercooling<br>Propulsion: saildrive with 2 bladed Gori Racing folding propeller<br>Fuel consumption: approx. 2.5 L/H<br>Measuring instruments: X<br>Voltage: 12 Volt<br>Operating panel: X<br>Alternator: 1x<br>Water pressure system: footpump<br>Water tank: approx. 75 liter (lightweight)<br>Voltmeter: X<br><strong>Rig and sails</strong><br>Type: sloop fractional rigged<br>Spars, stays: X<br>Winches: Lewmar<br>Sails material: X<br>Genoa: X<br>Fore sail: X<br>Gennaker: X<br>Mast: X<br>Other: * Major Components:
• Southern Spars Grand Prix Mast:
I. Full Carbon mast including aero foil shaped spreaders.
II. Continuous EC6 carbon rigging.
III. Double running backstays.
IV. Carbon Grand Prix deep section boom.
V. Regatta splice to allow mast to be split for easy and low cost transportation.
VI. Jib halyard lock.
VII. Two masthead sheaves.
VIII. Two fractional sheaves.
IX. Internal mast jack.
X. Adjustable mast base.
XI. Painted black mast and boom finish.
XII. Windex light on rig.
* Retractable centerline sprit.
* Deck Gear:
I. Lewmar Racing and HTX Line Blocks.
II. Adjustable jib tack.
III. Adjustable in/out cars and up/down jib clew.
IV. Spinlock XX & XCS Clutches.
V. Lewmar Athwartship Carbon Pedestal with Overdrive Gearbox.
VI. Lewmar Winches (NOTE- all ASTOR winches black anodized).
• 1x Utility: 48 ASTOR.
• 2x Primary: 60 GP Carbon (Pedestal Driven).
• 2x Mainsheet: 50 ASTOR.
• 2x Backstay: 48 ASTOR.
• 6x One-‐handed Lewmar Handles.
VII. Composite stanchions and pulpit to minimize excess weight.
VIII. Air foil shaped composite pushpit for reduced drag.
IX. Dyneema life lines.
* Under deck line systems:
I. Jib Clew and Tack Control.
II. German Mainsheet system.
III. Pole in/out.
IV. Spinnaker tack line.
VIII. Boom vang.
• Square Top Mainsail 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) 16,800 Dpi.
• Jib Light 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) 12,600 Dpi .
• Jib Medium 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) 16,800 Dpi.
• Jib Heavy Weather OSR Max 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) 22,400 Dpi.
• Storm Jib Nordac ND82HA.
• 2x A1.5 Asymmetric SuperLite/Kote SK 60 WHITE.
• 2x A2 Asymmetric SuperLite/Kote SK 75 WHITE.
• A3 Asymmetric MaxiKote MK 200P WHITE.
• A4 Asymmetric SuperLite/Kote SK 150 DARK BLUE.
• Boom Cover (Acrylic ONLY BLACK). <br><strong>Equipment</strong><br>Fenders, lines: X<br>Swimming ladder: X<br>