- Stock #099404 -
Beautiful Condition! Must See To Believe!
1975 Gibson House boat, 36' 2nd owner.
* New Paint, Marine Non-skid, Bottom good for 1 or 2 yrs
* 350 cid 5.7L Mercruiser. Uses no oil.
* Swim platform with extended ladder
* Power Tilt & Trim
* 2 fire extinguishers
* AM/FM Radio w/cassette.
* Marine radio (works perfect)
* Lowrance fish finder, depth sounder and graphs (new this year). Built in depth sounder also works well.
* New compass this year.
* Hydraulic shift and steer.
* Red night and white lights in main cabin (red won't blind you driving at night)
* Track Lights
* L-sofa makes queen bed - up-graded memory foam in cushions.
* enter bed below steps in front crawl through also. New memory foam mattress, this year.
* Good carpet(Berber) all instruments work.
* New curtains this year throughout.
* New 15000btu AC
* Double stainless sink,
* 3-burner stove
* Good frig with freezer
* Lots of cabinets, lots of closets and storage. booth converts to double berth.
* New shower head. (Seller 6'2 and I can stand up in It with room to spare) new shower curtain. sink long counter top, large mirror, vanity lights above, doors an drawers.
* Electric toilet macerator completely
* New holding tank never used,
* Large chest freezer
* Toaster oven, vacuum cleaner, coffee pot, dishes, pots and pans, microwave, plates, glasses, cups all go with sale.
* New this year 32" flat screen TV with remote
* DVD player no remote.
* 6500w Onan Generator runs whole boat. VERY Quiet. Will start inside or our outside. elect pump to change oil. Set up easy to winterize.
* 30 gal back water 100 gal fresh water.
This listing has now been on the market a couple months. Please submit any and all offers today!
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
Take a look at ALL ***24 PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!