This beautiful Grand Banks 42 Motoryacht is one of the last being built by the shipyard. Step aboard, set your course and you know immediately that it is a Grand Banks: rock-solid reliability, balanced by graceful lines and gracious interiors. Push forward the throttles and you begin to discover new surprises: soon you are nearing 20 knots, riding smooth and trim atop its modified deep-V hull or throttle back to a 12 knot cruise to enjoy the economy a Grand Banks is famous for.
GRAN BLAU is in best possible condition and has all possible extras. Beautifully varnished, always showing well, GRAN BLAU is easy to inspect close to Barcelona/Girona airport and is seriously for sale. Please call for an appointment to assure GRAN BLAU is available for inspection in her slip. Viewing is highly recommended!
Un fantástico Grand Banks, Bandera española lista 7ª
Longitud total: 13,17
Longitud en la línea de flotación: 4,17
Calado máximo: 1,88
Potencia total: 2 X 420 HP
Velocidad Crucero: 17
Velocidad máxima: 20
Agua dulce: 899
Sleeps a total of 6.The MASTER STATEROOM is aft with a queen-size berth. There are two high banks of drawers (12 total) on the starboard side next to a closet which contains an Asko normal-size clothes washer and an Asko dryer. On the port side is a hanging locker and additional drawers. Under the bed are two banks of drawers. The MASTER STATEROOM has an enclosed full bath to starboard which includes a teak seat in the shower. In addition, the MASTER STATEROOM has access to the head on the port side, which includes another full shower enclosure.The first GUEST STATEROOM is forward, at port side, and features a large double bed with drawer storage underneath. In addition, there is a hanging locker and a bank of drawers by the door entrance.The second GUEST STATEROOM is in the bow area, has a V shaped bed and lots of storage space.The guest head is accessed both from both GUEST STATEROOMS and it has a full shower enclosure, as well as the laundry area with a normal size washer/dryer.The MAIN SALON is up four steps from the staterooms. One is impressed by the spaciousness and comfort of this area. To starboard is a large L-settee covered with white leatherette. A high-low Grand Banks teak table (with fold-in leaves) can convert to a low cocktail table, and is positioned in front of the settee. On the port side is the entertainment center including TV, DVD, CD and tuner amplifier. Finally, on the starboard side, is the lower helm station, including all instrument controls for operating the vessel. Next to the helm station is an exterior door to the starboard deck. The galley is located opposite and to port and includes a refrigerator and freezer.Varnished teak cabinetry is throughout, and a teak and holly cabin sole runs the length of the interior. The helmsman and guests enjoy excellent visibility, light and openness in the MAIN SALON, and opening windows and ports give fine ventilation when air conditioning is unnecessary. Miniblinds allow salon privacy and tasteful curtains are on the windows below in the staterooms and heads.The open airiness of the MAIN SALON is obvious. The MOTORYACHT style is most popular as owners and their guests appreciate the merits of such a spacious atmosphere aboard.The AFT DECK is accessed through two doors from the sides. There are two settees with dry storages. A teak table and four teak chairs would fit comfortably on the aft deck.Easily accessed by a sturdy stainless and teak handrailed ladder, the FLYBRIDGE features the L-settee (with storage underneath) on the starboard side, with varnished teak grate cocktail table in front. Port of the settee is a cabinet with stainless steel sink and a a GAGGENAU refrigerator and electric burner. The helm seating as well as the seating on the port side is a forward/back guest seating. The bench seats and L-settee are upholstered in white. There is a navy blue Bimini covering the whole flybridge area.
* Hot & Cold Pressure Water* 4 Burner GAGGENAU vitroceramic* GAGGENAU Convection/Microwave Oven* Custom 2-Shelf Lazy Susan Storage* Custom Lighted Stemware Cabinet* Overhead Dish Lockers* Holding Plate Freezer* (2) Holding Plate Refrigerators* Corian Counter Tops* Custom Companionway Pantry* Pull-Out Cutting Board* Ample Counter & Storage Space* (5) Teak Drawers in Galley
* Twin Caterpillar 3126, 420 HP Diesels* Marine Air Reverse Cycle Airconditioning (3 Units, Digital Controls)* Racor 900 Fuel Filters* Racor 900 Dual Manifolds Each Engine* Caterpillar Primary Fuel Filters* Bennett Trim Tabs W/Controls Lower Helm & Flybridge* VETUS 160 kgf Bow Thruster w/Controls at 2 Stations* Steel Fuel Tankage (2271 litres)* Aluminum Water Tanks (899 litres)* Fiberglass Holding Tank* Macerator Pump For Holding Tank* Holding Tank Level Monitor* Fuel & Water Tank Monitors
* 240 Volt / 50 Hz Electrical System* ONAN 21 KW Generator* Dolphin 12V / 80 Amp Battery Charger* Bilge High Water Alarm* (6) Gel Batteries (2009)* Zinc Saver II 50 Amps Galvanic Isolator* AC Shore Power Cable Adapter in Fore and aft Deck
DECK & HULL
* LoFrans Tigres Windlass w/Bi-directional w/Remotes (Flybridge, Lower Helm, Windlass)* 45 # CQR w/75 m. Chain* Stainless Steel Handrails w/3 Boarding Gates* Besenzoni hydraulic Passarelle* Stainless Steel Grabrails* Stainless Steel Windshield Rails* Varnished Teak Caprails* Extended Teak Swim Platform* Swim Ladder* Custom Teak Steps From Swim Platform to Aft Deck* Teak Decks* Varnished teak Transom* Fiberglass Aft Deck Storage Cabinets* (2) Stainless Steel Cockpit-mounted Rod Holders* Navy Sunbrella Canvas and Flybridge Rail Dodgers* Bimini Top* Flybridge Helm Cover* Flybridge Seat & Table Covers* Flybridge Cabinet Cover* Blue micro-perforated Windshield Covers* Freshwater Washdown Fore & Aft* Hot/Cold Shower Fore and Aftdeck* Tender lifted by hydraulic gangway and fittings on bathing platform* Docklines, Fenders* Lifejackets, Life Ring
* LOWER HELM:* Raymarine RC530 Plotter/GPS/Sounder(2003)* Raymarine RL70C Radar* Raymarine ST7000+ Autopilot* Raymarine VHF Radio* SEA SEAHAIL Loudhailer/Auto Foghorn* ICS Nav6 Navtex receiver* Ritchie Powerdamp Compass* VDO Rudder Angle Indicator* JVC TV, Sanyo DVD, CD, Amplifier Tuner* Glomex TV and Sattelite antenna* FLYBRIDGE:* Raymarine RL70C 10" Color Radar/GPS/Sounder (Linked To Lower Helm) (2003)* Autohelm ST6000+ Autopilot* Ritchie Powerdamp Compass* Raymarine 4KW 48" radome Radar Antenna (2003)* VDO Rudder Angle Indicator* EPIRB
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.