A spacious cruiser offering generous accommodation and living space both inside and out, specifically designed for the inland waterways of Europe. Large en-suite cabins and a vast open plan saloon / galley area.
Vast upper deck steering position with seating provided for more than eight. A boat that must be seen to appreciate the true volume of the accommodation provided.
- Eight-berth aft cabin cruiser
- Single shaft drive diesel
- Suitable for river and estuary use
- Bonded frameless windows
- Choice of interior timber finishes
- Flexible layout options
- Ideal live-aboard or boat for extended cruising
- Large upper deck seating and dining area
- Wide non-slip decks
- GRP bathing platform with steps to aft deck
- Optional folding curved screen
- Speeds to 8kts
- RCD Category C
Master Aft Cabin - full head height and a large 6’6” x 5’ island berth with drawer space below. Full length hanging wardrobe, and dressing table with further drawer storage. En-suite toilet with a separate shower, with bi-fold shower screen and wall mounted shower mixer and head. The en-suite toilet compartment has a manual toilet, ceramic wash basin, cupboard storage, and Avonite worktop and shelving.
Forward Cabin - Large double berth or twin v-berth with drawer space below. Hanging wardrobe, shelving around berths. En suite toilet with a separate toilet/shower compartment with wall mounted shower mixer and head, manual toilet, ceramic wash basin, cupboard storage, and Avonite to worktop and shelving.
Guest Double Mid Cabin - Large double berth with foot space into recessed space below saloon floor, with drawer space below. Full height hanging wardrobe, shelving along side berth. Access to master cabin toilet through door in companionway opposite.
Saloon – Light, airy space ideal for entertaining with large opening skylight and large openings to the windows. Generous seating on comfortable settees with fine all-round views. The saloon area offers a lower steering position with convenient side door access. Drawer storage, cocktail cabinet, large hanging locker andoptional recessed TV.
Galley - ergonomically friendly galley with large storage and worktop space. Large stainless steel refrigerator/freezer, stainless steel gas hob and oven, 2 square sinks and mixer tap, generous cupboard space, shelving and a cutlery drawer
Tinted bonded-in windows, thick gauge stainless steel rails and all-round side decks accessed from a large bathing platform with integrated swim ladder. Upper and lower stainless steel rubbing strakes. Fenders, warps, an ensign with staff, life ring and boat hook.
Centrally located helm position with fantastic all round view. Silvertex vinyl cushions to helm and navigator seat and u-shaped seating, drop-down table. Outdoor sink and refrigerator. Optional barbecue, Bimini , or fold-up bikes with dedicated storage locker.
- Fuel Tank: 70 gallons / 320 litres
- Water Tank: 95 gallons / 430 litres
- Waste Tank: 77 gallons / 350 litres
- Calorifier Tank: 60 litres (complete with immersion)
- 240v Shore Connection
- 12v Electrical System
- 240v Sockets: 4 x double 240v sockets (to saloon, galley forward and aft cabins)
- 12v Sockets: 1 x cigar socket (to helm position)
- Batteries: 3 x 110amp domestic batteries, 1 x 110amp engine battery
- Immersion Heater
- Radio/CD (IPod Input)
- Refrigerator: 200 litre stainless steel fridge / freezer
- Lighting (Interior): LED down lighters, pelmet lighting and berth reading lights
- Lighting (Exterior): LED deck lights with remote control
- Navigation Lights: Port, starboard, stern and steaming lights
- Horn: S/S twin trumpet horn
- Wipers: 2 x electric wipers
- Water Pump: Whale IC water pump
- Auto Bilge Pump: Whale electric bilge pump
Hull & Construction
- Bonded-In Tinted Windows
- Stainless Steel Rubbing Strake
- Stainless Steel Deck Cleats (x6)
- Stainless Steel Pulpit & Grab Rails
- Stainless Steel Water, Fuel & Holding Tanks
- Non-Slip GRP Deck Finish
- Fenders (x6) & Warps (x4)
- GRP Engine Vents with Stainless Steel Grill & Integrated Foot Step
- Electrical & Manual Bilge Pumps
- Auto Fire Extinguisher in Engine Compartment (x2kg)
- Manual Fire Extinguishers 1kg x (3)
- Fire Blanket
- Wide Non-Slip Decks
- Life Buoy & Boat Hook
- Anchor or Mud Weight with Chain, Anchor Bow Roller
- Oven / Grill: Smev 30 litre oven and grill
- Hob: Smev 3 burner hob with glass top
- Gas Bottles: 2 x 3.9kg Propane gas bottles (including automatic changeover with OPSO)
- Outside Screen Cover
- Saloon stools (x2)
- Ensign / Staff: Ensign (1 yard) with stainless steel flag staff
- Steering Wheels: Stainless steel / leather bound steering wheels
- Pennant: Haines pennant
In this transaction we are acting as Brokers only. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contact. A prospective buyer is advised to check the particulars and specification and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed/trialed and inspected.