Pocket Rocket is for sale !
Numerous wins Heineken, Antigua, La Voile... etc. Very famous racing boat.
Always maintained by professionals. Her hull is very efficient.
The Pocket Rocket will be perfect for your regatta or just to cruise with your family. Don't miss her !
Hull & Deck Construction
- Baltek Contourkore end grained balsa composite construction using biaxal and unidirectional glass with vinylester resin on the outer hull layer for 10 year warranty against hull blisters.
- Patented “SCRIMP” resin infusion system moulding process for optimum laminate strength.
- Off-white deck with a high traction non-skid.
- White hull. Single tapered gel coat integrated double boot stripe.
- Foredeck and helmsman moulded toe rails.
- Large bow locker with laminated watertight forward collision bulkhead.
- Large cockpit storage locker on starboard.
- Propane bottle storage.
- Moulded stern platform with removable swimming ladder.
- Moulded spray shield with dodger storage and companionway instrument pod.
- GRP moulded structural bulkhead bonded to hull and deck.
- All intermediate bulkheads glassed to hull and deck for stiffness.
- Heavy-duty fibreglass floor stringer grid infused into hull, including mast and chain plate structure.
Keel & Rudder
- Low VCG Keel of cast lead with antimony bolted and bonded to deep molded stub with sump.
- Balanced high aspect spade rudder construction using biaxal and unidirectional glass and large diameter anodised aluminium stock mounted in self-aligning bearings.
- Aluminium wheel with natural leather grip on custom moulded pedestal with compass, brake and stainless guard.
- Emergency tiller.
Spars & Rigging
- Tapered aluminium mast with double airfoil spreader clear anodised.
- Continuous Rod rigging (Nitronic 50).
- Integral hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Boom with internal outhaul 8:1 purchase system, mainsail reef line sheaves, main sheet and rigid vang tangs.
- Headsail furling system.
- Retractable carbon fiber bowsprit with seal.
- Solid boom vang with cascade purchase system.
- Complete running rigging package
- Self-tailing primary winches.
- Self-tailing halyard winches.
- lock-in winch handles.
- 2 PVC handle holders.
- Mainsheet purchase with fine tune.
- Adjustable mainsheet traveller with 4:1 purchase led to a cleat on both sides.
- Adjustable genoa and jib tracks with 4:1 car controls led to cleats by coach roof.
- Cockpit foot blocks for genoa sheets.
- Spinnaker sheet blocks on U-bolts.
- Tack block on pad-eye at bowsprit end.
- 5 halyard/reef turning blocks.
- Halyards lead aft through 2 quadruple organizers and 4 rope clutches on each side of companionway.
- Tack line led aft to rope clutch on starboard side of coach roof.
- Bowsprit control line leading to a cam cleat on aft of coach roof bulkhead.
- 2 bow mooring cleats.
- 2 stern mooring cleats.
- Stem head fitting.
- Custom s/s stem plate with tack fitting, removable anchor roller.
- S/S chain plates for shrouds and backstay.
- Foredeck opening hatch (500 x 500) with vent.
- Opening hatch (450 x 320) over main saloon.
- 4 fixed ports (630 x 170) on saloon coach roof sides.
- 2 opening ports (304 x 155) for aft cabin and toilet compartment.
- 1 opening port (350 x 170) in cockpit (aft cabin).
- 1 vent above head area.
- 3 line bags.
- 2 s/s handrails on coach roof.
- S/S pushpit and pulpit .
- Double s/s lifelines, 8 stainless stanchions, 4 with reinforcing leg.
- Plexi-glass companionway washboards with lock and ventilation grid.
- Door storage rack in cockpit locker.
- Flag staff holder.
- Volvo D1-30 diesel 30 HP with Saildrive, 115 AH alternator, with double diode and fresh water-cooling with heat exchanger.
- Engine panel recessed in the cockpit with plexi-glass protection including rev. counter, hour meter and alarms for oil pressure, low voltage and water temperature.
- 85 litres (18.5 gallons) fuel tank under aft cabin berth.
- Sound insulated engine compartment, ventilation pipes to the transom.
- 2 bladed folding propeller
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- Automatic/manual electric bilge pump with float switch.
- Pressurized water system.
- 1 water tank (96 litres) under starboard berth in saloon.
- Ice box drain
- Marine toilet
- 80 AH house battery and 70 AH engine start battery with switches and double diode/circuit breaker.
- 12V electric panel with fuel gauge and voltmeter.
- Halogen lights on ceilings and swivelling tulip lights in cabins.
- Ceiling light in head
- Light in cockpit locker
- Navigation lights on pushpit and pulpit, steaming light and mooring light.
- Rig grounded for protection against lightning.
Interior built using wood, laminated or solid. All wooden parts are varnished or laminated with white Formica. Cabin sole in plywood laminated with wood effect Formica.
Vinyl lined ceilings throughout, but main saloon which has moulded slats on hull sides.
- Large hanging locker on port side, storage on starboard.
- Forward large double v-berth with storage underneath.
- Shelve above berth on port side.
- Access door to saloon.
- Settee/berths to starboard and port side with lift up pilot berths both sides.
- Water tank under starboard berth.
- Table with drop leafs and bottle storage in the centerline.
- Large storage lockers behind backrests.
- S/s hand rail on ceiling.
GALLEY (on port side)
- Gimballed Propane stove with oven and 2 burners.
- S/S double sink.
- Pressurized cold water.
- Large 90 litres moulded icebox/fridge with 12 volt compressor.
- Full length locker outboard of galley countertop.
- Cold moulded fiddles around the edge of the countertop.
- Storage under sink with shelf and space for trash bin.
CHART TABLE (on starboard side)
- Large chart table facing forward with:
- Charts storage under table lid
- Locker under chart table
- Vinyl Nav. Seat cushion with backrest
- Large hinged instruments panel, outboard, with electrical panel.
AFT CABIN (on port side)
- Access door to saloon
- Large hanging locker
- Changing seat
- Double berth
- Access panel to engine
- Fuel tank under berth
AFT HEAD (on starboard side)
- Access door to saloon
- Integral 2nd moulding for easy maintenance with integral shower tray, sink, access to valves and toilet support shelf.
- Pressurised cold water
- Marine toilet
- Mirror, toilet roll holder and towel rail
- Vanity unit
- Shower grating
- Access door to cockpit storage
- Holding Tank
- White Formica finish for better wear resistance.
- Steps with angled treads between bulkheads.
- Handrails integrated in bulkheads.
- Main engine access through lifting panel.
- Open locker