This 2010 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 33i is ready to sail away and ideal for cruising the Solent with her shoal draft keel. She has been updated with the latest navigation electronics with a chartplotter at the helm and one at the chart table too. She offers comfortable cruising with heating for when it is chilly and a bimini for those hot sunny days! All three batteries have been replaced recently and many of her internal cabin lights have been upgraded to LED's. For more details or to arrange a viewing 7 days a week please call Ben Nichols on 07825 747 652
Sails, spars & rigging
- 80% battened slab reefing mainsail with lazy jacks and lazy bag
- 2 Reefs back to cockpit clutch
- 115% Furling genoa with UV protection
- Genoa tracks with adjustable lead cars
- Turning blocks for genoa sheets
- Selden rig and Harken deck gear
- Fixed backstay
- Boom vang block and tackle system
- Inner forestay
- Topping lift and outhaul jammers on coachroof
- 2 x Harken 35 two speed self tailing genoa winches
- 1 x Harken 20 single speed self tailing coachroof winch
- 5 berths in 2 cabin layout
- Teak finish throughout with laminated panels and solid wood trim around galley and companionway. Teak and holly effect flooring
- Eberspacher diesel warm air heating with outlets to saloon, forward cabin and heads.
- Forward cabin with V berth with high density foam mattress converting to double berth with storage lockers below, storage cabinet with shelves, wide bi-fold doors for easy access and reading light above berth. Cream Weaves washable covers.
- Aft cabin with double berth with high density foam mattress, deep cabinet with shelves and hanging rod, 2 opening portholes and reading light over berth. Cream Weaves washable covers.
- Saloon with folding table with bottle storage, ample seating and portside settee convertible to single berth. Cream leatherette upholstery. 22" Celcus TV/dvd (no TV arial)
- L shaped Galley with large 100 litre refrigerator with icebox, stainless steel sink and stainless steel deluxe 2-burner cooker with oven.
- Navigation station with electrical panel, breakers, voltmeter and 12v socket. Fixed chart table with seating either side.
- Head compartment with sink, storage cabinet, clothes hook, towel holder, shower with electric drainage pump and Jabsco manual marine head with holding tank. Doubles up as wet locker.
- Sony MP3/CD/Radio with speakers in saloon
- Blinds for windows, many lights have been converted to LED's.
- Custom fitted bed linen for forward and aft cabins in Egyptian cotton, custom fitted mattress protectors and duvets.
- Gimballed 2 burner gas stove, oven and grill
- Round stainless steel sink
- 12v refrigerator
- Hot and cold pressurised water system
- Raymarine C120W colour chart plotter at chart table with map card
- Rymarine E95 colour chart plotter at helm position with map card
- Raymarine i70 wind/depth/speed at helm position
- Raymarine i70 repeater at helm position
- Raymarine 55E DSC VHF at chart table with Raymike at helm position
- NAV6 Navtex at chart table
- Radar reflector mounted on mast
- 6 x Cleats plus fenders and warps
- Electric anchor windlass
- Delta Anchor with 20 metres of chain and 20 meters of warp
- Anchor locker
- Outboard bracket on pulpit
- Extra window to cockpit from aft cabin
- Teak cockpit seating - Semco treated
- 3 x winch handle holders
- Folding cockpit table with cover
- Leather covered wheel
- Cockpit wheel cover
- Rope tail bag
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Swim ladder
- Folding transom seat
- Large cockpit locker
- Liferaft locker under helm seat
- Yanmar 3YM20 21hp diesel engine with only 311 hours
- Engine serviced in December 2015 - Filters, impeller, fresh coolant
- Rope cutter
- Additional soundproofing has been added to engine compartment
- 220v shore power
- 25AH battery charger
- 1 x 70AH engine battery - New summer 2015
- 2 x 70AH domestic batteries - New Summer 2015
- Additional 12V distribution panel in saloon (not used)
- Eberspacher warm air diesel heating with outlets to saloon, forward cabin and head
- 1 x manual bilge pump and 1 x electric bilge pump
JEANNEAU SUN ODYSSEY 33i 2010 MODEL BUILT IN 2009 LAUNCHED IN THE SPRING OF 2010. Designed by Marc Lombard and built by Jeanneau of France.
Deck: Prisma Process® injected deck, ISO gelcoat surface, discontinuous balsa block coring
Hull: solid, hand-laid fibreglass, ISO glecoat surface, protective barrier coat
Structure: inner fibreglass grid, high-load zones cut out, drainage system through structure
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.