A 2004 Jeanneau 49 Sun Odyssey in excellent condition and totally outfitted for cruising. Designed by Phillip Briand and built to high standards by Jeanneau, the 49 is a strong, fast, comfortable way to sail to the far reaches of the globe.
- Features include 3 stateroom/ 2 head with teak interior
- Onan generator
- Air conditioning
- SS arch with dinghy davits, solar wind and antenna mounts
- Modern Communication equipment
- Good electronics
- Dinghy and outboard
For a complete list of gear and photo please click Full Specs
- Designer: Phillipe Briand
- Performance Edition
- Length (O.D.) 14.96m (49’)
- Length (Overall) same
- Waterline 14.73m (42’3”)
- Beam 4.49m (14’08”)
- Draft 2.15m (7’)
- Displacement 12,600kg (28,661 lbs)
- Ballast 3750kg
- Keel: fin
- Diesel Yanmar 4JH3 – TE 75 hp Hours: 2482 (Oct.-2016)
- Genoa 140%, roller furling: 52m ca (560sq m)
- Main, in-mast furling: 62m ca (670sq m)
- Three blade propeller, 35mm stainless steel shaft
- Bronze struts pinned into a fiberglass bossing in the hull
- Fuel capacity 240 L / 63 GAL
- Water capacity 189 GAL in three tanks
- CE Category A-10 / B-12 / C-14
- Berths 6 / 3 double berths
- Heads 2
Saloon and Lounge Walk Thru
Raised wide U-shaped saloon to starboard Central bench seat with bar and storage. Access to batteries under seating. Solid dining table with fiddles and central storage. Top storage cupboards, storage areas under seating Hi-Fi system in top cupboard, behind sliding doors.Fore-and-aft galley to port. Laminated work top, 10 feet long, combining icebox tops with lids, foldaway cooker top, drainer, twin-basin sink with removable lids 230-litre icebox access from top with storage bins. Gimbelled stove/oven unit. Foot-operated pump for sea and fresh water. Top cupboards can be for storage. Three drawers including cutlery stowage, door mounted bin. Storage shelving with sliding doors, below top cupboard.
The master cabin is especially big. 2m long island double bed, and a lovely salty feel derived from traditional satin teak joinery, which stretches to a desk with ottoman, lots of book shelves and clothes storage. A door at the head of the saloon keeps the riff-raff out of the master suite which has private bathroom with a separate shower stall and vanity.
There are also 2 aft cabins on either side of the companionway with hanging lockers and drawers for storage.
- Separate freezer and refrigerator with 2 FRIGOBOAT systems (original) & 2 electronic thermostat / 2009
- DOMETIC 3 burner stove with oven and grill (2015)
- Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water
- Hot water heater
- Numerous drawers and lockers for storage
Comfort and Leisure Equipment
- LCD screen 21″ Dell / 2014 in the master bedroom
- Sony CDX- L3809X radio stereo /2010 with 2 speaker in the galley & 2 in the cockpit / 2014
- 4 x Caframo Bora fan in the cabins / 2013
- 2 x CO2 Cool Fan 12 inch. in the galley / 2010
- 24 X LED bulb G4 /2014
- 10 X Oceanair Blind system on the hatches
- 2 Jabsco manuel toilets – each with identical systems: Par toilets discharge directly to a plastic holding tank mounted behind and above the toilet (and waterline).
- The holding tanks are emptied by deck pump out or by gravity overboard through a seacock.
- Number of Portable Exstinguishers on brackets: 3
- 2 x BC1 Dry chemical – bracket in galley
- 1 x BC1 Dry chemical – bracket in starboard lazarette
- 3 X smoke alarm detector – 1 in each cabin
- Hull Material and construction: Solid fiberglass laminate using polyester resins with woven and non-woven fabrics. Kevlar renforced.
- Ballast keel: Cast iron bulbed type fin bolted to fiberglass hull bottom with steel bolts.
- Deck Material: Fiberglass laminate with balsa stiffening core. The side decks and cockpit and part of the cabin top have a glued teak overlay.
- Deck edge: Hull to deck joint is an inward turning hull flange with deck laid over in adhesive asprimary attachment.
- Hatches and Portholes: 15 Goiot hatches + Six fixed Lexan side windows glued in place with a mastic
Deck and Sailing Gear
- Sparcraft aluminum mast system, deck stepped, dual airfoil spreaders, anodized finish.
- Separate alternate sail slot and main roller furling sail slot (with plastic lining)
Mast step and support
- Aluminum step on cabin top.
- Heavy stainless steel compression post takes the load down to the hull grid structure.
- Forestay taken to stainless steel stem strap bolted to the stem.
- Dual backstay taken to stainless steel straps are bolted to the transom.
- Shrouds taken to stainless steel fittings passing through the deck and to rods on the interior that take the load down to straps bolted to the hull grid structure.
- 1 x 19 stainless steel wire
- Sparcraft aluminum with gooseneck fitting at mast.
- Boom has a Sparcraft boom support/vang.
- Mainsheet blocks and SPINLOCK tackle.
- Harken main sheet traveler.
- Two Lemar 44ST on cabin top
- 11 Spinlock clutches on cabin top
- Two Lewmar 54ST electric primary winches
- Sparcraft in mast main roller furling system
- Profurl head stay roller furling
- Original Dacron sails from 2004
- Main Sail on furling system – 560 pi2
- Genoa 140% on furling system – 670 pi2
- Delta about 45 lb anchor on bow roller / 2004 & 2013 200 feet 3/8 inch galvanized chain 2016
- Fortress FX16 / 2004 & 70’ of 10mm (hi test) chain + 100′ line / 2004
- Bruce about 40 lbs anchor / 2004
Anchor Platform and Windlass
- Dual stainless steel rollers built into stem head
- Lofrans Leopard windlass with forward controls on plug in hand held control box
Dodger and Canvas Work
- Dodger /2005
- Bimini / 2010
- Cockpit cushions / 2012
- Sun screen / 2012
- Enclosure / 2013
- Cover: dinghie / 2014 , cockpit tables, helm, winches / 2010
- Heavy duty storage cover / 2006
- 2 comfort seat / 2013
Propane System Fuel
- 2 aluminium 10 lb tanks with OPD valves in dedicated propane locker port aft cockpit sealed from interior
- 1 aluminium 10 lb tank attached o the arch
- BBQ Magma Catalina A101218L / 2010
- Remote Shutoff
Cockpit Walk Thru
Wide cockpit, teak batten seats and floor, two side lockers. Central pedestal for cockpit table, aft cabin air vent and lighting. Gas locker for two bottles. Two wide lockers under helm seats, with access to steering system. Wet locker with teak grating between helm positions. 2 steering wheels, leather wheel covers, compass mounted on white lacquered aluminum column. Vertical engine control lever in starboard helm station. Cockpit table with folding sides, central storage and glass holders. Handrail with lighting on cockpit table. Full electronics on each helm station with chartplotter under cockpit table. Access to transom skirt via 2 GRP doors. Teak batten stern platform steps and bottom, cockpit shower. Sliding swim ladder with teak steps. Steering: Twin steering wheels, self-aligning rudder bearings. Stainless steel cable steering, molded aluminium quadrant Fiberglass rudder with stainless steel frame and shaft. Rudder tube fiberglassed to hull. Magma Gas grill.
- 2 Lewmar wheels
- On portside: RAYMARINE ST-60 Tridata & ST-60 wind
- On starboard: RAYMARINE ST-6001 Auto-pilot, RAYMARINE ST-60 Tridata & ST-60 wind
- In the midle, under the cockpit table: RAYMARINE RL80C Radar/chart plotter
- On the arch: 2Kw Radar RAYMARINE and WAAS GPS antenna
- Compass: 2 Plastimo Olympic 135
- Navigation lights, steaming light and anchor light / 2013-2014 (all LED)
- RAYMARINE RL80C Radar/chart plotter
- Eletronic Barometer Vion / 2007
- 2 X Handheld Garmin GPS 72 / 2007
- GPS Antenna Digital Yacht 150 / 2014
- Charts & Guides
- Battery 8x 6 V 230 amp/hre / (2013)
- Battery charger 60 amp Xantrex True Charge 2 / (2010)
- Converter Xantrex XPower 1000 / (2008)
- Solar Panels: Kyocera 2 x 150 W / 2010 & 2 x 155 W / (2013)
- Solar Panel regulator Blue Sky Energy Solar Boost 2000EPPT 25 amp. / (2013)
- Solar Panel regulator Morning Star with remote meter 25 amp. / (2013)
- Wind generator: D-400 / (2011)
- Genset: Onan 5MDKAU-1477 / 1415 h /(2004)
- Water heater 110V (10 gallons) / (2004)
- Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning system with a single SCMCD16K/1 16k btu / (2004)
- Radio VHF ICOM IC-M402 under the cockpit table / 2006
- HF Transceiver Icom IC-706MKIIG / 2007
- Radio VHS Standard Horizon GX2200 AIS-GPS integrated, remote in cockpit 2015
- Pactor SCSPTC-IIUSB / 2007
- Icom Automatic Antenna tuner AH-4 / 2007
- Dynaplate GUEST model 4018 / 2007
- Wifi Antenna Bullit / 2012
- Lynkis Router / 2013
- PFDs: 6 X regular / 2007 & 2 X Mustang auto inflatable / 2010
- Throw Devices: Life Sling & horseshoe life ring
- Distress Signals: 8 Orion 12gage HP Arial Signal / 2013
- Portable horn
- EPIRP: Globalfix Category II Registered to “Bleu Marie 2”
- Life Raft: DBC Marine 6 persons manufactured Mar 2005, inspection out of date
Dinghy and Outboard
Outboard and dinghy
- Dinghy AB Aluminium 10,5′ Model: LAM10AL / 2011
- Outboard HB Yamaha Enduro 15 HP Model: E15TMH / 2008
- Sunbrella Dinghy Cover / 2014
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Offered on a 50/50 bases for qualified brokers