LOA: 12.60 m
Beam: 7.49 m
Draft: 1.27 m
Dry Weight: 12172 kg
No. Cabins: 4+1 Skipper
No. Berths: 8+2+1 Skipper
No. Bathrooms/Heads: 4
Fuel Tanks Capactiy: 300 lit
Water Tanks Capacity: 980 lit
Engines: 2 x Volvo Penta 40 hp Diesel engines
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
The boat is registered under the flag of Norway. EU VAT PAID.
The Lagoon 421 represents a summary of the expectations of the users of this category of cruising catamarans.
Naturally, she benefits from all the strong points the Lagoon 420 is famous for:
- outstanding comfort for a 42’ catamaran (3 or 4 cabin versions available) including an independent washroom with toilet and shower for each cabin,
- a safe and comfortable deck layout (wide side decks, easy circulation, excellent overall ergonomics…),
- the famous “gull wing shaped” bridgedeck that prevents from slamming into big waves is continued forward so as to receive the anchor roller and an optional strut to fit a gennaker,
And the Lagoon 421 also features a large number of improvements directly inspired from numerous owners’ suggestions:
- more dynamic lines and a lowered profile with the same comfort,
- a new and lowered fixed bimini, for a better protection from the sun and the spray,
- optimized hull lines with a redesigned underwater hulls shape aft,
- some new light grey tinted windows and hatches for an even nicer ambience and more natural light inside,
- and for good performance in light airs, the Lagoon 421 is available with a square
top mainsail configuration.
The deck is uncluttered so moving around is easy: wide sidedecks, flush deck hatches, large foredeck, plenty of lockers. The aft passerelle allows passage from one transom to the other without going back up in the cockpit. There are many ways to enjoy life on board the Lagoon 420: the cockpit with its large benchseats and table, is protected from the sun and bad weather by a rigid bimini top; the foredeck is ideal for relaxing. The helm station was designed to enable a reduced crew to manoeuvre without difficulty: all the control lines can be handled by one person from the helm station, freeing the other living spaces for the guests.
|Fuel Capacity:||79 gallon|
|Fresh water capacity:||92 gallon|
|No. of cabins:||4|
|No. of berths:||8|
|WC & bathrooms:||4|
2015 Lagoon 450 Owner Version 3 cabins, 3 heads This 2015 Lagoon 450 is a rare find... Delivered new in May ...
VAT Excl. / Not Paid
Corsair 28 Trimaran Bj 2003 überkomplett ausgestattet Category B, perfekt auch für Neusiedlersee, ...
Corsair 28 Trimaran Bj 2003 mit Straßentrailer überkomplett ausgestattet Category B, Küstenferne Fahrt, ...
KENNEX 380, Version propriétaire "Destiny" (3 cabines, mât long), 1989, 1 ère main, jamais loué, 2 moteurs ...
VAT Incl. / Paid
Proven design from the award-winning VOYAGE yachts, the VOYAGE 500 beautifully integrates performance and ...
VAT Incl. / Paid