Jan/2017: All new Sunbrella cockpit upholstery installed. See the for new photos at the end of the listing.
Classic Downeaster styling, expansive and well laid out cabin, an awesome helm deck and uncluttered cockpit, plus great fuel economy and range make this the perfect out island hopper!
All electronics upgraded in 2014
Custom genset soundbox, full canvas, and so much more.
- Dinette converts to generous double berth.
- Teak and Holly flooring throughout.
- Opening stainless steel portholes with screens and blackout covers.
- 3 opening overhead SS deck hatches, with screens and blackouts.
- 2 upgraded flatscreen TVs, one in the salon and the 2nd in the master stateroom
- Master features 2 cedar lined and lighted hanging lockers.
- Master hi intensity reading lights.
- Integral circulation fans added to maximize AC efficiency.
- Vast storage under master V berth.
- Built in vanity with mirror and storage below.
- molded fiberglass head liner for easy care.
- Updated electric head with FRESH WATER FLUSH (eliminates salt water cabin odor) with holding tank and mascerator overboard discharge.
- Hot and cold shower and sink.
- Expansive galley storage below the counters as well as generous cabinets above.
- Corian countertops.
- Countertop storage bins/bar
- Microwave oven
- Large SS sink with hot/cold pressure water.
- 12V/110V frig/freezer
- 2 burner electric cooktop.
- Coffee maker
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION
- Raymarine Smart Pilot ST6001. New in 2014.
- Raymarine E90 9" Color GPS/chart plotter/radar/fishfinder New in 2014.
- Uniden VHF radio. New in 2014
- ZF Micro Commander electronic controls with built in synchronizer.
- Exhaust water temperature monitor with alarm.
- Ritchie compass.
- Remote spotlight.
- Power inverter, 1800W
- Next Gen 5 KW diesel generator, rebuilt back end and custom built aluminum diamond plate insulated sound shield added 4/2013.
- Battery selector switches.
- Batteries replaced 2015.
- Full bonding system.
- Galvanic Isolator.
- 3 auto/manual bilge pumps.
- GFI Outlets.
- High water alarm with independent 400GPH e mergency bilge pump.
- TV antenna.
- TV/phone dockside hook ups.
- 6 gal hot water heater.
- Water and holding tank monitor (not working)
- Co monitor (not working)
- All new canvas with bimini and enclosure new in 2013
- Electric anchor windlass with helm and fordeck remotes, anchor locker, bow pulpit.
- All welded SS bow rails.
- 2 high end folding deck chairs with custom folding teak table.
- Tremendous bridge deck seating with Sunbrella coverings with generous storage and built in insulated cooler/storage.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Cockpit shower, retractable.
- Dockside water hook up.
- Radar arch.
- New exterior Bluetooth ready stereo system.
- 20 lb/day icemaker.
- Transom door.
- Fiberglass swim platform with ladder.
MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT AND ENGINE DETAILS
- 12000 BTU MarineAir AC with reverse cycle heat.
- Bilge blowers
- Engine alarms.
- Automatic Halon fire suppression system.
- Fresh water cooled engines and gen.
- Racor 2020 fuel/water separator filters.
- Fuel shut off valve.
- Hydraulic helm steering.
- Trim tabs.
- Bronze struts, rudders, and props.
- Sea strainers.
- Dripless shaft logs.
- Oil X-Changer transfer system.
- Upgraded engine room insulation for untra quiet running.
- Engine aftercoolers recently serviced.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For more information or to schedule a showing contact listing broker Will Molino by phone or text at 305-345-9444 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.