Mercury - TDI 2,5L 150 HP ZF 45 - 3D250018D
MERCURY - VW marine - TDI 2,5L 150 HP ZF 45 - 3D250018D
We are the builder of Greenline boats, and this engine is a part of a previously used engine programs, and since we switched to a different engines this line has to leave our warehouse.
Volkswagen Marine TDi 150-5
Five cylinders, 2,5 litre engine capacity, 111 kw (150 hp), direct injection with electronic engine management (MDC) and extremely low weight per horsepower that is our marathon champion for speedboats.
This exceptionally sturdy and refined 5 cylinder draws its power, among other factors, from a turbocharger with variable turbine geometry (VTG-charger) and from boost intercooling. The engine will brighten your day with a torque of over 300 Nm at any speed between 1700 and 3100 rpm, with low fuel efficiency and minimum emissions.
Easily meets EU standards and all expected future emission standards for marine engines.
• Engine type 5-cylinder turbo diesel
• Fuel system Direct injection
• Charge Turbocharger VTG
• Boost intercooling Seawater tube heat exchanger
• Cylinders inline 5
• Displacement [cm³] 2461
• Stroke [mm] 95.5
• Bore [mm] 81.0
• Compression ratio 19.0:1
• Performance (iSO 3046) [kW] 111
• Performance [HP] 150
• At 4000 rpm
• Specific power output [kW/l] 45.1
• Appr. piston speed [m/s] 12.7
• Max. torque [Nm] 310
• At 2500 rpm
• Min. specific fuel consumption be [g/kW] 203
• Alternator 120 A
• Electrical system 12 V
• Oil change Once a year or after 200 hours of operation. (depending on which occurs first)
• Cooling Thermostatically controlled double circuit cooling system with heat exchangers, collective exhaust pipe and water-cooled exhaust turbocharger, engine oil cooling, hydraulic oil cooling, fuel cooling
|Model:TDI 2,5L 150 HP ZF 45 - 3D250018D|
|No. of cylinders:||5|
|Revolutions per minute (RPM):||4000|
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.