FORCE 9 of LONDON, Swan 65 hull 009, one of the best known designs by Sparkaman & Stephens: a timeless classic!! She was partially refitted and upgraded during 1997, 2002, 2004, 2006 and 2009.
The best deal on the market, a real rare opportunity!!!
Teak veneer interior is finished in hand rubbed satin varnish, plywood sole boards with Teak and holly veneer, satin varnish finish.
During 2010 has been done a very important work that all Swan 65 need and it costed about 40.000 euro: all toerail inox pins have been replaced and new polyurethane sealant was fixed.
Force 9 is actually on the land since September 2013 - on August 2014 an ultrasound hull survey was done by Q.I. Composit, one of the most important European company. During 2015/2016 it was done a anti-osmosis preventive treatment with 6 months of hull drying during the summer season. Many others works have been done, upon request full detailed list.
The asking price has to be considered VAT paid and considering she steel need some works:
A) electrical equipment general overhauling;
B) main teack deck treatment;
C) rigging check;
D) mast and boom painting;
E) chain plates check.
The boat will be delivered on the water.
- Length Overall: 19.84 mt
- Beam: 4.96 mt
- Draft: 2.90 mt
- Tonnage: 31.8 ton.
- Diesel: 1.270 lt
- Fresh water: 1.570 lt
ENGINES INSTALLED IN 1996
VOLVO PENTA TAMD 41 P-A (1x200 hp)
- SALOON: U-shaped settee to port with table, seating for seven, Elevated single bunk outboard to starboard, Settee to starboard with seating for three, Bookshelves and TV outboard to port, Storage beneath seating on both sides, Overhead paneling replaced in 2008, Custom made beveled mirror on forward bulkhead
- GALLEY: Twin stainless steel sinks aft with storage drawers and lockers above and below, Top-loading freezer outboard aft, Four-burner Alpes Inox cooker/Oven, Sharp Microwave oven, Top Loading Freezer forward outboard, Top Loading refrigerator with work surfaces on top, Direct access to saloon through bulkhead opening
- NAV STATION: Large chart table with storage beneath, Electrical panel outboard, Navigator’s seat with storage below, Storage locker aft for pilotage books
- FORE PEAK: Two bunks with sail storage below, Workbench and storage for tools, Large hatch with ladder and access to deck, Overhead paneling replaced in 2008
- PORT GUEST CABIN: Two single bunks, Storage lockers and drawers, Fan for ventilation, Reading lights over each bunk, En suite head with shower, mirrors and storage lockers
- STARBOARD GUEST CABIN: Two single bunks, upper slides out into a double bunk, Storage lockers and drawers, Fan for ventilation, Reading lights over each bunk, En suite head with shower, mirrors and storage lockers
- AFT CABIN: Double bunk to port, single bunk to starboard, all with storage lockers and drawers below, Reading lights on each bunk, Vanity desk forward on starboard side, Bookshelves and locker to starboard outboard, Hanging locker forward with mirrored surface, En-suite head with shower, mirrors and storage lockers.
- Raymarine nav instruments installed in 2004:Midland 78101 Vhf - Five displays in aft cockpit, one at nav station - Raymarine 7001 Autopilot - Geonav 7'' Chartpotter with attachment on steering pedestel - Raymarine R70 chartplotter - Raymarine R70 radar in cockpit - Tridata St60 (wind/log/speed).
- ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS: TV screen in saloon with DVD player - Speakers in saloon and two in cockpit connected to CD/Radio - TV antenna on mizzen mast - Stainless steel swimming ladder - Bags and cover for sheets (new 2010) - Sun awnings to cover entire boat - Side panels for sun awning - New cockpit cushions in 2009 - Cockpit table - Cushions for cockpit and deck - Spray hood for center cockpit descent - Spray hood over saloon hatch - Sail covers for main and mizzen - Teak and aluminum gangway (new 2010) - Folding aluminum gangway - 3,20m semi rigid inflatable tender (new in 2006) - 15Hp Honda 4-stroke outboard motor (new 2009).
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Eight person liferaft - Horseshoe life buoy - Radar reflector - Fire extinguishers in all cabins - Hand held search light.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM / 24V DC SYSTEM: 24v service batteries, gel cell maintenance free type, installed in 2006 - 2x 220v battery chargers - Alternator on main engine to charge 24v service bank - Battery test and gauges on main switch panel.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM / 220V AC SYSTEM: Powered by Shore power, generator or inverter - Westerbeke 6.5 kw generator installed in 2006 - Victron 24/220 volt inverter 3000 watts - 220v plugs throughout interior.
- ENGINE & SYSTEMS: Volvo-Penta Tamd41 A-P 200 Hp engine installed in 1996 - Fuel capacity 1270 liters in five stainless steel tanks.
- PLUMBING SYSTEM: Water capacity 1570 liters in five stainless steel tanks - Idromar stainless steel 230v desalination unit producing 190 l/h - 40 liter hot water heater (220v) - Fresh water deck wash pump - Sink/shower in each head - Hot/cold deck shower.
- DRAINAGE SYSTEMS: Grey water sumps have 12v electric pump out - One automatic 12v and two manual bilge pumps - Marine toilets Blake & Gosport manual painted 2010.
- MAST & RIGGING: Aluminum main and mizzen mast by Nautor - Mast and boom removed, revised and painted white in 2006 - Conventional oval aluminum booms - Reckmann manual genoa furler - Lazyjack system with four attachment points on the boom (2006) - Removable inner forestay for use with staysail - Sheets, halyards and running rigging.
- NEW RUNNING RIGGING IN 2010: Main sheet - Genoa sheets - Genoa Halyard - Running backstay tails.
- RIGGING HYDRAULICS: Navtec manual system controls: • Backstay • Vang • Outhaul.
- MAINSAILS: Main 2004 Doyle Dacron - Mizzen 2004 Doyle Dacron.
- UPWIND: Staysail 2004 Doyle Dacron - Genoa 2004 Doyle Dacron - Storm Jib 2004 Doyle Dacro.n.
- DOWNWIND: Gennaker 1996 N/A With sock - Spinnaker 1996 N/A.
- SAILING HARDWARE: Barient Winches (except two Lewmar winches on mast) - 2 X Primary - 2 x Secondary - 1 x Mainsheet - 2 x Runners - 2 x Traveller - 4x Halyard (on Mast) - Nautor Genoa sheet turning blocks - New genoa track fitted in 2009.
- HULL & APPENDAGES: The hull is constructed in single skin GRP - Dark Blue painted finish with white Swan cove stripe and double boot stripes at waterline - Hull was painted in 1996 and again in 2006 - Full epoxy treatment to underwater surfaces in 1996 and 2002 - Lead and Antimony keel - Skeg rudder.
- DECK: Deck in GRP sandwich construction - Deck is finished in white gel coat with blue coaming stripes - Teak deck was laid in 1997 at Serigi Shipyard in Italy - Toe Rail in anodized aluminum (replaced in 2009) - Stainless steel wheel, 112cm diameter, with 2.6mm chrome dressed leather (new leather 2009) - Electric anchor windlass with capstan - 1 x CQR anchor (regalvanized in 2010) - 1 x Danforth anchor (regalvanizing in 2010) - 100m of 14mm stainless steel anchor chain - 12” aluminum mooring cleats, 2 on the bow, 2 amidships and 2 on the stern - Stainless stanchions and lifelines with gates amidships on both sides - Stainless bow pulpit and pushpit with gate and flag staff holder - Stainless handrails around main mast - Ventilated gas locker - Deck was reinforced to accommodate larger winches and pedestals in 2006 - Deck prisms replaced in 2009 - Opening hatches in all cabins, galley and saloon - All Goiot deck hatches replaced in 2006.