Ocean 62 Centreboard Ketch, 1983
Ford Sabre 120 hp, 10 berths, 3 heads, fully equipped for blue water cruising, she has generators, watermaker heating and aircon, she has been regularly maintained and she would make an ideal family boat or as an expedition yacht
- Ford Sabre 120 hp
- 1200 litre fuel tank
- 60 litre day tank
- Major engine over haul in 2002
- Electro-hydraulic centreboard overhauled in 2007
- Westerbeke 12 KW generator
- Fisher Panda 3.6 KW generator - 2006
- Bowthruster - currently not working
- Engine and generator space stripped completely and rebuilt with new insulation and aluminum trim - 2002
- New engine support.
- MAXPROP folding propeller - 2002
- New insulation - 2002
- New clutch gearbox propeller shaft - 2002
- Huge battery bank - replaced in 2008 to about 350 Ah 24V gel batteries of high quality.
- Start Batteries 24 V 140 Ah
- Mastervolt 2000W inverter - 2002
- Battery charger 100 Amp 24 Volt Mastervolt - 2002
- Doubled charger 100 amp original and well functioning.
- Shore Protection Transformer 6 KW, Victron, replaced in 2012.
- Raytheon E90 + E120 Plotters Plotters - 2011
- Raytheon Radar - 2011
- Sailor VHF - 2006
- Simrad handheld VHF
- NavTex 2006
- Satellite phone - Fleet 33 - 2006
- Conventional instruments Raytheon ST 6000
- Gossip Raytheon instruments in the owner's cabin
- Uto pilot -Cetrec original electric drive unit.
- Raytheon ST 7000 (2007) control computer integrated with Raytheon ST 6000 (2002) Autopilot including electric completely new drive unit (2007) in reserve.
Sails, Spars and Rigging
- Ketch rigged
- Standing and running rigging - 2002
- Electric Bamar furling for the genoa and staysail.
- New Seldén boom, single reef - 2006
- 2 x spinnaker poles
- Sail Area 195 SQM
- Fully battened mainsail - HOOD - 2002
- Large genoa and mizzen HOOD - 2002
- Staysail - Lundh - 2006
- Original Spinnaker - 1983 in good condition
- 2 x Lewmar 48's
- 1 x Lewmar 46
- 1 x Lewmar 44
- 1 x Lewmar 42
Interior & Domestic
- 10 berths in 4 Cabins
- 3 x heads and shower
- 3 new electric Jabsco supersilent toilets were installed 2011
- Water maker 180 liters / hour
- Air conditioning
- Heater - Storebro 17 KW oil-fired boiler type mounted in the engine compartment.
- Washing machine
- Highend custom stereo with site-built subwoofer boxes.
- DVD and and flat TV
- New mirrors fitted throughout 2011
- 7 opening deck hatches
- Seperate chart area
- Force 10 gas stove and oven
- Efficient extractor fan
- Large freezer - Frigomatic
- Large fridge Frigomatic
- Extensive porcelain dinnerware
- 2nd fridge in saloon
- Centre cockpit
- Teak deck - 2002
- Electric windlass - Lofrans Falcon 2000W
- Large bow locker housing generator.
- Simpson davits (lifting 2 x 175 kg)
- Deck wash off
- 2 x Lewmar 65's
- 2 x lewmar 55's
- 2 x Lewmar 46's
- 2 x Lewmar 42's
- 2 x manual bilge pumps.
- 3 x electric bilge pumps
- At the mast foot is semi-automatic evacuation pump. - Customary Gusher 25
- 5 areas are equipped with automatic alarms for rising water
- Plastimo liferaft
- Zodiac liferaft
- New sprayhood - 2011
- Bimini and frame
- Sail covers
- AB 10 VL RIB with 25 Hp Yamaha + 6 Hp Yamaha
- Osmosis treatment in 1999 at Fox Marina
- Awlgrip paint - 2002
- An extensive History of this yacht is available by separate email
- Bills of Sale
- Evidence of VAT status
- Extensive manuals and service records
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com