2003 Rodman 1250 with twin Volvo TAMD-74 L EDC 430hp engines. In immaculate condition and only 460 engine hours.Extensive navigation equipment with repeaters, bow thruster and fitted with Permateek to all deck areas including flybridge. Viewing essential.
2 x Volvo TAMD 74 L EDC 430hp - engine hours 460, both engines start and run beautifully. Good engine access from saloon and cockpit.
- Raymarine 2 x E140W Chart Plotter display units at lower station and E90W cockpit repeate rs
- Raymarine CRC80 Colour Standalone Plotter on Flybridge
- DSM Fishfinder
- Raymarine 18" Digital HD Radar.
- Dual Station Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot system
- Raymarine Tri Data
- Bowthruster with Dual Station Controls
- Volvo QL Trim Tabs with Repeated Controls on Flybridge
- Simrad VHF with DSC.
- Nav lights
- Tv Aerial and Booster Control
- Easy access to fuse board and electrics behind mirror in Portside guest cabin
- Permateek decking fitted to all deck areas including the Flybridge in December 2010.
- Anchor with locker and windlass
- Extra Cleats
- Boarding Ladder
- Opening ports and hatches
- Cockpit/deck shower,
- Cockpit lockers
- Windscreen wipers and washers
- 2 x boat hooks
- Flexible hose deck wash system
- Double helm seat on flybridge with under seat storage for liferaft
Additional storage hatch in cockpit
- 4/6 berths in 2 cabins
- Convertible sofa in saloon
- Saloon table - larger than standard
- Cherry interior
- Hanging lockers
- Stowage under helm seat
- Eberspacher D4 heater
- Hot water
- Built-in Microwave
- Corian Worktop
- Recently installed gas hob complete with gas safety certificate
- New Simpson Lawrence Quiet Flush Sea Toilet
- Wash basin
- The water system incorporates a filter and 2 tanks holding 400L in total.
- Windscreen Wash system
- Windscreen Demisters (running off Eberspacher heater)
- Shower Sump Box
- Bespoke Fishing Rod Storage Locker
- New Saloon Carpet and Cover
- Additional 220v Socket in Galley
- Light to Companionway Steps
- Stainless steel grab rails have been fitted all round the cockpit to provide a very safe environment for all on board
- Hatchway cover to the Flybridge
- Stainless steel grab rail is installed by the side of the twin helm seat to further improve safety on board
- 6 person Liferaft in hard case is fitted under the Flybridge helm seat.
- Floating Lights
- First Aid Kit
- Gas Detector
- Radar Reflector
- Bilge Pumps
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Blanket
- Fitted with 4 x Sonihull Transducers to prevent fouling by barnacles.
- 3500 gal per hour bilge pump with high level float switch to supplement the 4 existing smaller pumps.
- 'Rodman' wrap around external screen covers
Log, speedometer, VHF, Plotter, GPS, Autopilot, Depthsounder, Compass, Shore power inlet
Bow thruster, Heating, Manual bilge pump, Electric bilge pump, Hot water, Marine head, Refrigerator, Microwave oven
Swimming ladder, Teak cockpit , Cockpit shower, Teak sidedecks , Electric windlass
, Dolphin, 74 L EDC, 74 L EDC, Convertible Saloon, Repeater(s) , E90W repeated to flybridge and cockpit, Navigation center, Permateek, Permateek,