Sanlorenzo 46Steel "Achilles" year 2012, powered by twin Caterpillar 2040 Hp engines. 5 guest staterooms with additional captain and crew quarters.
Powered by twin Caterpillar 2,040 HP Diesel Engines (3512B DITA-SCAC High Displacement) with 1300 hours run. ZF 7541 drives. Twin 5-Blade Fixed Pitch propellers. Fuel capacity 57.000 L, consumption approx 160 LPH @ 12 knots with a range of 4.000 NM. Max speed of 17 knots, cruise at 15 knots. Water capacity 12.000 L, Holding tanks 2.000 L black / 4.000 L grey (Hamman treatment system).
Owners cabin on main deck with 4 luxurious guest cabins accessed down the stone and stainless crafted staircase plus captain & crew quarters for 9.
Private gym with 1 kinetic, 1 bike, 1 tread mill - all by Tecnogym
• Fly bridge Sun Deck: The perfect BBQ and fun area with seating for a dozen guests, daybed and lounging, huge spa and direct access to the lower pantry and galley.
• Upper Deck: Leather bound wheelhouse control centre plus Captains’ Cabin, Upper Saloon and formal circular dining area exudes the quality Italian furnishings and fittings and leads outdoors to the Aft Cockpit with informal dining and lounging areas.
• Main Deck: Owners Suite forward with double size ensuite in Jerusalem stone with full size bath, walk in robes,storage and owners office, Aft Cockpit outdoor entertainment area provides the perfect viewing lounging platform with seating for 10 around the huge u-shaped settees, the chefs galley with dual opening automatic glass doors provides the kitchen staff easy hidden access to the pantry, inner stair system and dumb waiter, The main saloon entrance is bordered by the built in bar and humidore and includes crew access to the lower deck whilst the formal lounge area has hidden television and full screen entertainment systems.
• Lower Deck: 4 magnificent furnished guest cabins, Gym and Beach Club, Tender garage, control room, engine room, Crew Quarters is forward and down from the galley by side deck.
• Under Lower Deck: Laundry, Store Room, Stabilizer room plus thruster compartments.
Full equipped galley
ZANUSSI induction cook top
ZANUSSI steam oven
Veco fridge and freezers
3 x Miele 7kg washers
3 x MIELE dryers
2 x Northern Light generators 115 KW (5000 hrs) + 25 KW emergency
Veco Air conditioning 600.000 BTU
IDROMAR duplex 14.000 L/D
2 OPEM 5 KW-Winches + Capstan 2 OPEM 4 KW
Stabilizer 3.4 - QUANTUM MARINE
Bow thruster - OYS ELECTRICAL 75 KW
FURUNO/ C. PLATH / SEATEL radar
FURUNO/ C. PLATH / SEATEL GPS / plotter
Calendoscape domotic system for main and upper saloons and master stateroom
3D Projector with maxu screen
2 x WORTELBOER anchors 400 kg
Main tender crane - MOTOMAR static lift 4000 kg for 6.5 mt tender
Tender hatch system - MOTOMAR
Jet ski garage - MOTOMAR
Jet ski crane - MOTOMAR
Crew tender crane - OPAC MARE for 3.1 mt tender
Gangway - MOTOMAR 6 mt full extension
Uniproget fire detection system
MCA- Large Commercial Yacht Code (LY2) + ABS. and 499 GT
|No. of cabins:||5|
|No. of berths:||5|
|Max Draft||2.5 meters||Model||3152 dita-scac|
S/Y Joy of London is a beautiful example of the CNB 64 model. This cutter rigged sloop is 1 of 5 units built ...
VAT Incl. / Paid
A 43m steel motor yacht built in 1990 at the P. E. K. L. Shipyard in Greece, equipped with twin MTU 12V2000 M90 ...
VAT Excl. / Not Paid
C Kip 46 Pacific (Taiwan). Built in 1980. Features include New teak decks, teak railing and teak windows, 2 x ...
VAT Incl. / Paid