Sargo 36 Fly - Fly version of the Motor Boat of the Year Awards 2013 winnerTwin cabins, large head & separate shower (option for 2 heads) large partially transparent sunroof bow thruster, diesel heating, Garmin chartplotter & radar, automatic trim tabs, LED lights, fridge, combination microwave & oven-2 burner gas hob, shore power, inverter, trip computer - the list of standard kit is endless. Deep V hull with 19 degree deadrise gives you a smooth, comfortable ride.
BOAT STRUCTURE• Hand laminated fibreglass• White hull, deck and wheelhouse. Dark blue water lines• 40 mm stainless steel rails on deck• 30 mm stainless rails on roof, cabin back wall & foredeck• Heavy duty stainless steel bollards• Stainless steel keel protection• 6 big fenders + fendersocks• Folding boarding ladder• Step on inside of deck at the sidedoors• Swim platform with teak inspection hatch for stern drive• Heavy duty rubrail around the boat and swim platform• Hardened windows with aluminum frames. Sides tinted.• Large sun roof 1,25 x 1,9 m (4,1ft x 6,2ft) & 3 windows• Electrical engine hatch• Single level deck for easy handling• Benches (2) with storage behind wheelhouse• Teak on aft deck benches and between rails in bow• Storage boxes for lines in the aft bench back corners• Storage box for lines and anchor in bow• Hull divided in 2 watertight sections & separate bilgepumps• Durable laminated teak floor with carpet on top• Insulated outer walls in wheelhouse and cabins• Hullsides and stringers filled with foam• Ceiling roof panels with brown textile• Standard textiles: Brown, blue or grey• Laquered teak interior
• 2 side doors with lock and ventilation mode• Door in wheelhouse backwall and openable rear window• Large L-sofa and turnable passenger chair• Offshore chairs also slide front-back• Teak table by the L-sofa, with integrated bar cabinet• Storage under galley, chairs, and under roof• Shelf on the wheelhouse back wall• Instrument panel under roof in wheelhouse• Galley with sink, hot & cold water and 80 l refrigerator• Water tank 300 litre• Propane ceramic 2 burner stove + micro-wave oven/oven• Gas alarm with remote control galley shutoff valve• Defroster with blowers at windshields and wheelhouse• Dieselheater (5 kw) with blowers in all cabins and heads• Adjustable steering console in anthracite grey colour• Instrument box for plotter in front of steering wheel
• Double berth (140x200) with LED reading lights
• Storage boxes (3) under the berth• Storage lockers on both sides with shelves / clothes rail• Deck hatch with mosquito nets / Blackout Curtains• Fixed hull portholes (2 pcs)TOILET / SHOWER ROOM• Large size electric head• Separate shower area• Power ventilation & opening portholes with mosquito net
• Double berth 120 x 200cm (47in x 78,5in)• Single berth 70 x 200cm (27,5 in x 78,5 in)• Berth infill• Wardrobes to starboard side + large walk-in closet• Openable deck porthole and 1 fixed hull porthole
• Remote control for main battery switches in wheelhouse• AGM service free batteries (separate start and service)• Integrated bowthruster (6 hp) with designated battery• LED interior and exterior lights• Interval wipers with stainless steel double wiper arms• Radio/CD/USB with 2 speakers in wheelhouse• Shorepower with 80 Ah charger + monitoring panel• Inverter 2000W (360 Ah service batteries)• 230V outlet in both cabins, galley, toilet & console• 12V outlet at steering console• Backlit switches in wheelhouse• Adjustable steering console with wheel & remote control• Leather covered wheel with knob• Trim tabs (Automatic)• Volvo Penta PTA, Power trim assistant• Chart plotter Garmin 8012, remote + sea chart• Septic tank (100 l) with level indicator & electrical pump• External fitting on deck for septic pump-out• Separate fuel tanks + diesel filter with water separator• Fire extinguisher in engine room + indicator at console• Compass• Remote control searchlight installed at radar arch• Electrical bilgepump with automatic switch (2 pcs,)• Chart reading lights• Boathook behind the wheelhouse
• Wind spoiler• Seats for 5 people and sunbed / divan + teak table• Garmin 8012 chartplotter• Cushions in grey or beige + storage box• Engine, trimtabs & bowthruster displays• Textile cover for captain chair and instruments
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
See our website for full details on the Sargo range including specifications, brochure download, reviews - www.sargoboats.co.uk