This Stevens 1280S has been professionally updated, and uprated, to both the interior and the systems.
Some examples of the professional work carried out are as fiollows: The soft furnishings have been completely replaced with cream leather and new foam padding.All curtains have been replaced with Oceanair blinds throughout the boat with additional Oceanair blinds to all opening hatches.The galley work surface has been replaced with a roll back Corian worktop and stainless steel sink. The existing generator has been replaced with an uprated 4KW Fischer Panda generator. All canopy covers have recently been replaced with the addition of a new cover set designed and fitted to cover the rear deck.
This excellent example of a 1997 Stevens 1280S is advised to be seen and inspected.
Myan Mist has been fully serviced at approx 100hrs interval by Marine Solutions only and lifted regularly at Bushnells Marina for antifoul / anodes / thruster prop and main prop servicing and any required maintenance work.
Professional work carried:
1. Mains re-wired
2. New 240 volt distribution box fitted
3. 12v re-wired & uprated ( Batteries, Isolation switches, thruster cables)
4. New Mastervolt 3 channel charging system installed
5. New Mastervolt Shunt Fitted
6. New Mastervolt ethernet remote display/control panel fitted
7. New Ebesbacher heating unit installed with uprated diesel filters
8. New 4KW Fischer Panda generator installed with all new pipework
9. New fresh water pump fitted
10. 5 x New batteries (2015)
11. New Mastervolt (river) Alternator fitted
12. New Mastervolt Alpha Probe fitted
13. New Automatic bilge pump fitted
14. Underfloor automatic fire extinguishers installed x 2
15. New leather upholstery fitted throughout
16. New Corian rollback galley worktop fitted
17. 2 x new microwave ovens fitted
18. New digital TV areal and booster fitted
19. New Ocean Air blinds fitted throughout (with extended woodwork matched in)
20. New full exterior cover set
21. New rear deck covers designed and fitted
22. New cherry floor to galley designed and fitted
23. New Stainless Steel anchor and Stainless Steel Chain fitted
24. New Chromed Throttle Unit installed and all control cables
Whilst every care has been taken in there preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A perspective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed, inspected and sea or river trailed depending on location of the boat
For more information please call Guy or Andy on 0118 947 7770
Mobile & After Hours 07701 287046
Email [email protected]
|Engine manufacturer:perkins sabre|
|Fuel Capacity:||120 gallon|
|Fresh water capacity:||100 gallon|
|No. of cabins:||3|
|WC & bathrooms:||1|
|No. of berths:||4|
|Max Draft||1.1 meters|
The Broom 35 Coupe allows you to enjoy life on the water in a modern, comfortable and practical way. The ...
VAT Incl. / Paid
The Connery 29 offers enough space to stand up in the cabin, while the air draft of 1: 53 meters remains minimal. ...
VAT Incl. / Paid
This Seamaster 28 offers a rare opportunity to purchase a model with an inboard Vetus 65hp shaft drive diesel ...
VAT Incl. / Paid