A fine example if this sought after yacht, with the wing keel option. In her current ownership for the past 5 years, she has been properly maintained and sympathetically sailed in the North Irish and West Scottish waters. With a comprehensive list of equipment and having the benefit of a full underwater hull treatment in 2007. Antifoul removed, re-primed and antifouled with International VC Offshore antifoul 2015.Stored under cover each winter. Rigging replaced 2010, new sails by Peter Saunders 2010, engine and sail drive refurbished 2013, rudder bearings replaced 2012 and through hull seal replaced 2013. This is a very nice yacht and is certainly worth serious consideration by anyone looking for a quality yacht of this size.
Hull and Deck
- End grain balsa core sandwich using chopped strand matt (CSM) and woven rovings on both sides to give a light, rigid and well insulated hull
- Balsa core is used from the toe rail to the keel and bottom section. Further reinforcement to the keel area is via longitudinal and transversal solid laminate frames
- The engine beds are integrated into the bottom structure and moulded to the hull and filled with heavy ballast for increased stability
- Chainplates are connected to a specially developed stainless steel beam system to distribute loads without the need for additional internal reinforcements
- The hull and deck are joined using a special polyester filler with the aluminium toe rail through bolted
- Stainless steel capped rubbing strake set into topsides
- Jotun gelcoats are used throughout with white topsides and a blue gelcoated waterline and boot-top
- Hull professionally stripped below waterline, examined, dried, epoxied and gel-coated (2007)
- End grain balsa sandwich with moulded fibreglass on both sides. Stress areas where winches, sheet tracks etc are fixed are reinforced by replacing balsa core with marine plywood or by using backing plates.
- Deck, coachroof, cockpit seating, cockpit sole and bathing platform are all teak laid using hand picked 12mm teak planking, glued with polyurethane and screwed in place.
- Aluminium slotted toerail
- Teak grabrails on coachroof
KEEL AND RUDDER:
- Fitted with the wing-keel option which features a bulbed keel with small wings towards the aft end. A majority of Sweden Yachts have this option as the draft is reduced by more than a foot.
- The keel ballast is lead casting with antimony.
- Cast-in keel acid-resistant stainless steel keel bolts.
- A lifting lug is fastened to the keel bolts and can be accessed through removal of the soleboard aft of the saloon table and an access hatch in the deckhead. Revovable bespoke lifting strop stored onboard.
- The balanced spade rudder is moulded in fibreglass using uni-directional rovings and mat for maximum strength.
- The rudder stock is of stainless steel with 3 bearings; 2 ball bearings(replaced 2012) and 1 bronze bearing in the heel (refurbished 2012)
Spars and Rig
- Selden aluminium alloy anodised spars
- Keel-stepped 11/12th mast with 2x sets of spreaders
- Completely rerigged in 2010, David Carne, Cornwall
- Mast steps at base of mast
- Alloy rigging protectors
- Checkstays for use with inner forestay and retainers to pull them towards shrouds
- Selden rod-kicker
- Mechanical adjusting single backstay (refurbished 2012)
- All principle control lines led aft to cockpit
- Furlex genoa furler
- Removable 'cutter rig' inner forestay for working jib or storm jib
- Selden spinnaker pole (deck mounted) with Selden spinnaker track and equipment on mast
- Lewmar genoa tracks with Lewmar cars (sheaves replaced 2014)
- Lewmar mainsheet system with adjustable track led back to cockpit
- Selden ball-bearing battencars for fully battened mainsail
- Rutgerson genoa and jib jammers, Spinlock mainsail jammers and Lewmar halyard jammers
- Saunders Sails fully battened mailsail with 3 reefs (2010)
- Saunders Sails 135% furling genoa (2012)
- Saunders Sails 110% furling genoa (2014)
- North Sails Spectra furling genoa with UV strip (2003)
- North Sails nylon MPG with snuffer
- North Sails orange Dacron storm jib
- 2x Lewmar 48CST 2-speed self tailing genoa winches in cockpit (serviced 2014)
- 2x Lewmar 40CST 2-speed self tailing halyard winches in cockpit(serviced 2014)
- 2x Lewmar 40CST 2-speed self tailing checkstay/spinnaker winches in cockpit(serviced 2014)
- 1x Lewmar 40 2-speed genoa/jib halyard winch on mast(serviced 2014)
- 1x Andersen 16 2 speed mainsail reefing winch on mast(serviced 2014)
- Stainless steel pushpit, open pulpit with teak step and guardwire stanchions
- Stainless steel dorade pulpits
- Stainless steel aerial pole mounted to transom
- Lofrans electric anchor windlass with remote forward,, fixed control in cockpit,
- Self-stowing Delta anchor on single stainless steel stemhead roller with 40m of chain
- CQR kedge anchor
- Edson helm pedestal with chain drive to wire & quadrant steering
- Elk-hide covered stainless steel wheel (larger diameter than standard)
- Teak folding cockpit tables(refurbished 2015)
- Lewmar opening deckhead hatches (saloon lens replaced 2015)
- Mainsail cover (2003) refurbished 2009
- Canvas sprayhood with elk-hide covered stainless steel grabrail (2013)
- Cockpit tent/cover (2001)
- Canvas Wheel cover (2015)
- compass cover (2015)
- Tricolour navlight and seperate deck light
- Pushpit cushions and cockpit padded seats, pushpit padded backrests
- Volvo 2003T 43hp turbo charged 3-cylinder diesel engine (uprated engine size) Refurbished 2013
◦ turbo refurbished
◦ injectors reconditioned
◦ both heat exchangers refurbished
◦ valves reseated
◦ starter motor replaced (2015)
◦ raw water pump bearing replaced (2015)
◦ oil and water seals replaced
◦ tappetts checked
◦ charge splitter replaced by Sterling Pro Split Alternator Distribution System
◦ domestic batteries replaced with two 12V 125Ah Rolls service batteries
◦ through hull seal replaced
- Fresh water cooling via raw water inlet and heat exchanger
- Engine air inlet from cockpit
- Racor engine fuel filter (fitted 2015)
- Water cooled exhaust system in reinforced rubber hose through silencer
- Saildrive gearbox with 3-bladed folding propeller (2001)
- Propeller hub replaced 2007
- Volvo Penta single lever throttle/gear control in cockpit
- Cruising speed: approx 6 knots (approximately)
- Max speed: approx 7.5 knots (approximately)
- Raymarine e7 chartplotter with cartography (2013)
- Autohelm ST50 multi-repeater display (1993)
- Nasa Target Navtex Pro (2011)
- Shipmate RS8110 VHF with VHF/NSM/GSM antenna (1993) not connected.
- Brass clock & barometer on saloon bulkhead
- Midland GMD55 VHF (2008)
- Autohelm ST50 GPS on helm pedestal (1993)
- Autohelm ST6000 autopilot control on helm pedestal (1993)
- Binnacle compass (2013)
- Autohelm ST50 speed/log display (1993)
- Autohelm ST50 wind display (1993)
- Autohelm ST50 VMG display (1993) needs servicing
- Autohelm ST50 depth display (1993)
- Raymarine RC435 colour GPS/Chartplotter (2003)Scot, Br Isles, France chip 2007
- Raymarine ST600R remote control for autopilot (2001)
- 6 berths in two double cabins and two single berths on saloon settees
- Mahogany veneer interior joinery with a waterproof marine grade plywood and solid mahogany used where possible
- All joinery is satin varnished
- Exposed hull sides are lined with mahogany battening
- Soleboards are oiled teak with holly inlay
- Headlinings are foam-padded white vinyl with mahogany battening in saloon
- Light purple Draylon upholstery throughout
- White cloth curtains with skyscreen for forward cabin deckhead hatch
- Meta brass 12v LED lighting throughtout yacht
- Double berth with large stowage locker beneath. Shelves running along hull sides to port and starboard.
- Two large hanging lockers aft to port, with lighting and heating outlet for drying. Ensuite access to heads.
- Forward of saloon and positioned to starboard with access from both saloon and forward cabin. Moulded compartment with Corian shower floor panel. Manual marine heads.
- Hot & cold pressurised shower with electric pump out.
- Various lockers and mirrors. Shower curtain. LED lighting.
- New toilet with new outlet pipe and anti-syphon valve (2012)
- Settees/berths to both sides with stowage behind and limited beneath.
- Large saloon table with folding leaves, bottle stowage and stowage drawers at aft end.
- Cabinets and book shelves to both sides above settees.
- Suede cover for mast.
- Lee cloths fitted to saloon seats for occasional berths.
- Clock and barometer on bulkhead.
- Aft of saloon to starboard.
- L-shaped galley with 160 litre icebox with dividers
- twin stainless steel sink, drawers, cutting board, dry food locker and double overhead lockers.
- Corian worktops
- Aft of saloon to port. Facing outboard.
- Large navigation table with stowage for charts beneath and in dedicated chart locker beneath deckhead.
- Moulded detachable instrument panel on hinges for easy service access.
- Accessed to port. Large aft cabin with double berth stretching across complete starboard side to hull side.
- Upholstered seat to port with storage shelves behind and outboard.
- Stowage beneath seat.
- Shelves along hull sides.
- Access to saildrive unit and back of engine.
- 1x 12v 75 Ah Deta engine start battery
- Two 12V 125Ah Rolls service batteries
- Volvo 50A engine-mounted alternator with charging distributor and regulator
- New 70A alternator (carried as spare)
- LEAB LCD battery charge monitor
- 220v shorepower connection with 220v ring main
- Solar panel on coachroof with Phocos CA05 solar charge controller and regulator at chart table
- 12v switch panel at chart table with voltmeter and 12v socket
- AC-RCD behind panel
- 240v Battery charger
- 12v - 350watt Inverter by Sterling
- 33 gallons (150 litres) in 1x stainless steel tank located beneath aft cabin berth
- Fuel tank filled from transom and vented outboard
- Fuel gauge at chart table
- 88 gallons (400 litres) in 2x stainless steel tank located under saloon settees (standard is for one tank)
- Inspection hatches for each tank
- Level gauges at chart table
- Water tanks filled from side deck and vented outboard
- Holding tank
- Evacuation by gravity outboard
Plumbing and Gas
- Pressurised hot and cold water system (pump reeplaced 2007)
- Water heated by engine driven Isotemp 20 litre calorifier or via 220v immersion heater from shorepower
- Fresh water pressurised thermostatic mixer tap at galley
- Manual fresh water and salt water supplies at galley via footpumps
- ITT Jabsco marine toilet (2011)with pump out to holding tank or directly outboard
- Pressurised hot and cold water supply to heads with shower-head attachment
- 12v electric shower sump pump draining outboard with manual switch
- Kempax manual bilge pump in cockpit
- All wastes and seawater pipes are reinforced PVC
- Freshwater pipes are non-toxic polythene. (replaced 2009)
- 2x Butane bottles stored in locker at aft end of cockpit
- Copper piping, reduction valve for low pressure and isolation valve at cooker
- Flexible gas pipe (replaced 2009)
- ENO LT20D gimballed gas stove with 2-burners and oven (2003) serviced 2009
- Panasonic Radio/Cassette with CD changer and speakers in saloon and cockpit (cockpit replaced 2009)
- Glomex powered radio/TV antenna with TV aerial socket in starboard saloon locker (repl 2007)
- Wallas Nautic 30D diesel hot-air cabin heating with vents throughout yacht and digital control panel with
thermostat and timer (2000) Refurbished 2009
- 6 man canister liferaft mounted on coachroof in s/s frame (2010) serviced winter 2016
- Danbuoy and hourse shoe float
- Webbing jackstays
- Harness tie-points at companionway and at helm
- Fire extinguishers throughout yacht
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.