This 2003 Tiara 4000 Express offers incredible interior and exterior space for comfortable cruising, relaxing and entertaining with plenty of storage. She comes standard with a mid-cabin interior equipped with two heads and an open galley.
The transom doors open to an extended swim platform; hydraulically opened transom trunk with room to store fishing or diving equipment.
- L-shaped Corian countertop.
- Twin Stainless steel sinks with swivel faucet.
- Force 10 three burner glass cooktop.
- Under counter refrigerator with matching wood front.
- Built-in Panasonic microwave.
- Under cabinet Black and Decker coffee maker.
- Ample drawers and cabinets with a rich high gloss wood finish.
- V-Berth Master Cabin with centerline double bed.
- Private Master Head with Vacuflush head, curved glass enclosed shower, Corian vanity and sink and high gloss cabinets.
- Main Salon with carpet and wrapping L-shaped leather seating.
- Inlaid wood dinette table with folding wings. Table lowers to convert settee to a berth.
- Wood veneer walls and cabinetry throughout the salon and galley.
- L-shaped galley with Corian counter, twin stainless steel sinks and three burner flush glass cooktop. Built-in refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.
- Entertainment center with T.V. DVD, Stereo and second bar refrigerator (refer to Electronics for more information).
- Aft guest cabin with full standing headroom, double berth, Vacuflush toilet and Corian vanity.
- Helm with adjustable bench seat, storage console, hardtop and Eisenglass.
- Cockpit with opposing bench seats. Hydraulic tables rise to create a huge padded lounger or a large dinette.
- Wet bar with refrigerator at cockpit
- Canvas bimini extends from hardtop aft above cockpit seating.
- Swim platform with hydraulic trunk.
- Twin 450 hp CAT Diesel 3126 engines
- Marine Air systems; Reverse cycle
- 2 bilge Blowers
- 3 Automatic bilge pumps
- Bridge controls
- Engine Alarm
- Fire Extinguishing system : Halon
- Fuel filters
- Electric holding head types
- 2 Extra Propellers
- Raw water sea steering
- Hydraulic wheel steering
- Bennette trim Tabs
- Transmission ZF 3021V
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 4000 Express combines styling and performance with traditional Tiara standards and reputation for rugged dependability and sea-keeping ability. The cockpit offers truly social seating - with an electric double-wide helm seat, abutting companion sear, aft-facing lounge, and rear lounge. The patented cockpit table of molded fiberglass does triple duty as a cockpit table / dining table / sun pad. The unit disappears flush into the cockpit sole when not in use. Engine room access is concealed in the aft-facing lounge, and can also be acccessed by lifting the main engine hatch, with hydraulic lift. The interior comes in 2 floor plans. Plan A sleeps 6 and includes an 11 foot starboard lounge, with removable pedestal seats and dining table (lounge also converts to 2-person berth). Also featured is a complete galley, private owner's stateroom with queen-size pedestal bed, head with separate enclosed shower, and a private mid-cabin stateroom (with head). Plan B offers an expanded salon floor plan aft - for optimum socializing / dining, with curved companion lounge, and facing L-lounge.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please contact Luis Ayala at 939-717-9706 or Brian Nobles at 954-763-3971