Trophy - 2401 Bay
- Stock #099949 -
* huge under deck storage * spacious front deck for fishing or lounging when the pad kit is being used * rod holder under deck
This is a beautiful Trophy 24 foot Bay Boat. This boat has been very lightly used, and is powered by a four-stroke Mercury Verado supercharged engine with only 135 hours. This is a very responsive motor, plenty of torque with a Mirage SST prop. The boat is towed on a custom built, all aluminum, and dual axle trailer with disc brakes at each wheel. The brakes are surge activated and the trailer is a 2011 model.
It has all the features you'd expect in an inland fishing boat and more:
* 2 live wells
* Huge under deck storage
* Spacious front deck for fishing or lounging when the pad kit is being used
* Rod holder under deck
* swim platform with ladder
* Color depth finder with chart plotter feature
* Marine radio
* pre-wired for a trolling motor
* Full pad kit for days you want to use it as a family boat
* the vinyl is all 2 years old, foam is open cell, high-end foam - vinyl was custom done to accent the look of the boat. You will be the only one on the water with this setup.
* leaning post seat with removable seat back
* Removable backrest for the transom seat
* The boat will pull skiers and tubes all day long and gets out of the hold quick.
* 8' 6" beam, plenty of room to move around
* Rated at 10 passengers, bring friends with you.
* T-Top with canvas top
* Full cover designed for boats with T-tops.
* Dual battery with A/B switch and two deep cell batteries. One is a 2014 battery and the other is brand new.
* AM/FM/CD stereo with 6 speakers and an auxiliary input feature
* Lenco trim tabs
* T-Box storage container
* 3,300 lumen LED headlight mounted to the t-box for those late night trips, near flush mount.
* 86 gallon fuel tank
* Motor has a fresh water flush receiver for easy cleanups
* Power trim
* Mercury gauge package shows all the vital engine stats
* 135 engine hours, plenty of years of good life to come
* Draft is 20 inches
* 15 degree dead rise
* Mercury power steering
* This is a very smooth riding boat, not bouncy
With 8 people and a day's worth of stuff on it and half tank of fuel, it will run 3.1 GPH at around 30 mph, it has quite a range.
This listing has now been on the market a couple months. Please submit any and all offers today!
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
Take a look at ALL ***38 PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!
|No. of engines:||1|
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.