General informationBrand/type : Wauquiez Centurion 57
Name : Alice
Designer : Berret – Racoupeau Yacht Design
Yard : Wauquiez, France
Year : September 2014
Hull number: 57 #1
Length o.a.: 17.70m
Length w.l. : 15.36m
Beam : 4.95m
Draft : 2.50m
Weight : 22.500kg
Keel ballast: 7.100kg (lead)
Water (L) : 1.015L
Diesel (L) : 615L
Location : Port Camargue - France
VAT-status : VAT not paid
Flag : French
• GRP/Balsa sandwich hull and deck built with the infusion process, ensuring an optimized resin/glass fibre ratio. Deck bonded to the hull via mechanical fasteners and polyurethane compound at bulwark level.
• Hull protected with a bisphenolic resin on outer layers of sandwich.
• Grey coloured hull (gelcoat).
• Composite hull structural grid, glassed and glued to the hull (acrylate urethane).
• Lead 2.50m deep draft keel, fastened with stainless steel bolts, nuts and counter plates.
• Rack & pinion transmission steering system with 2 steering wheels; composite rudder shaft.
• Teak side decks, coach house, cockpit seats and floor.
• 2 x Harken 60.2STA electric Black Mainsheet winches (instead of standard 50.2STA manual).
• 2 x Harken 60.2STA electric Black Genoa winches.
• 2 x Harken 46.2STA electric halyard winches on cockpit coamings.
• 2 x Set of deck stoppers on cockpit coamings to port and starboard.
• 2 x Jib rails with ball bearing car/return to the cockpit.
• Ball bearing “Black magic” Harken blocks.
• Custom carbon steering wheels 1100 diameter.
• Cockpit cushions.
• Covers for steering wheels, winches and cockpit table in Cadet Grey fabric.
• Tilting, teak slatted electric aft platform with remote control.
• Swimming ladder on aft platform.
• Cockpit shower with hot and cold water.
• Electric deck wash seawater pump.
• 1 x Shore power inlet on transom with cable.
• Fresh water inlet.
• Life raft storage in dedicated cockpit locker.
• 2 x Steering positions with compass, navigation panels, electronic engine control lever and engine panel to starboard steering position.
• 2 x Sheet lockers in front of steering stations with lids.
• Emergency tiller.
• Gas struts on cockpit lockers lids.
• 3 x Winch handle boxes.
• Cold moulded teak folding cockpit table with handrail.
• 2 x Opening portholes in cockpit for natural lighting and ventilation of the aft cabins.
• Spray hood (retractable in cabin top) with stainless steel structure built in grab rails.
• 8 x Stainless steel mooring cleats (foldable style).
• Stainless steel water and fuel intake fillers.
• Stainless steel stern pulpit with closing gate, life buoy support and flag pole support (flag pole included).
• “Open” type stainless steel pulpit.
• Double stainless steel lifelines.
• Stainless steel Stanchions with lateral opening gates.
• 2 x Deck lifelines with retractable attachment chain plates.
• 2 x Stainless steel handrails on cabin top.
• Manoeuvring lines and main halyard led under deck.
• Large flush stained PMMA lateral windows.
• 14 x Flush deck opening hatches, 8 x fixed portholes and 4 x opening ports.
• 1 x self-draining gas locker in port cockpit.
• Sail locker forward, stainless steel access steps, grating, sail storage, supports and electric bilge pump.
• Blue water security pack (including Zodiac 8-person life raft an 8 x inflating life jackets).
• Self-draining mooring locker with warp hook.
• Electric windlass 24V/2000W with 12mm gipsy.
• Delta anchor 32kg/70lbs with 50m/12mm chain and 50m/22mm warp.
• Stainless steel hull fitting anchor roller.
• Carbon in-hull retractable bowsprit.
• 6 x Mooring lines.
• 6 x Fenders with socks.
Spars and Rigging:
• Keel stepped Sparcraft Performance mast painted black, with full batten mainsail pre-equipment with track/roller bearing cars. Sparcraft “Racing” beam.
• 3 Sets of aft swept spreaders.
• Anodised aluminium “Performance” boom painted black
• Hydraulic boomvang adjuster.
• Furlex headsail furler
• Rod rigging instead of standard Dyform: double backstay, forestay, lower, intermediate and upper shrouds.
• Hydraulic backstay adjuster.
• Hull side fitted upper and lower chain plates.
• Running rigging: Main and jib halyards, boom topping lift, main and jib sheets, jib furling line alongside bulwark.
Sails (made in France):
• Full 5 batten mainsail (Hydranet – triradial cut) 87sqm with sliding cars.
• Furling genoa (Hydranet – triradial cut) 65 sqm with UV-protection.
• Assymetrical spinnaker (Nylon) 198sqm with squeezer.
• 1 x B&G Multi Function Z12 EMEA.
• 1 x B&G Triton 42 repeater.
• 1 x Shipmate RS25 VHF with wire free handset.
• AIS transceiver and receiver.
• Cockpit port: 1 x B&G Multi function screen Z8 EMEA, 2 x B&G Triton 41 repeaters with pilot command.
• Cockpit starboard: 1 x B&G Multi function screen Z8 EMEA, 2 x B&G Triton 41 repeaters + bow propeller command, B&G autopilot with Gyro compass RC42, Radar 4G BB, 3-Function captor: Speed/wind/depth, including Navionics XL9 chart.
• 4 x B&G Jumbo repeaters mounted on black powdered aluminium support.
The interior woodwork is built in teak and bees waxed.
The floorboard is made in Wengé. The deck is doubled with a GRP liner on which vinyl covered slats are fastened. The hull liner is made in teak and/or vinyl covered slats. For an outstanding comfort matrasses are made of memory of form foam. All berths are equipped with a slatted base and lee cloths and have cold moulded teak fiddles around the beddings.
• One level saloon.
• Headroom 2.04m.
• Leather upholstery.
• Saloon entertainment pack with 40” flatscreen TV on lift system, with antenna and Blue-Ray player.
• BOSE stereo Radio/CD/DVD/MP3 sound system with USB inlet, bass subwoofer and loudspeakers in saloon and cockpit.
• Curtains/roller shades on all windows, hatches and portholes.
• Mosquito screens on all opening hatches.
• Webasto reversible (heat/cool) air-conditioning (water circuit & electric control).
• Stainless steel handrail fitted on the ceiling.
• U-shaped dinette to starboard with dining table on double stainless steel footing.
• Two extra seats for mail table.
• Storage under seats and backrests.
• Lounge chairs and navigation seat to port with storage behind backrests.
• Chart table with laptop dedicated space and storage.
• 24V/230V electric control panel.
Galley to port:
• Headroom 2.02m
• Transversal galley both sides of the companionway.
• One lateral opening port (above stove).
• Synthetic marble double sink with hot/cold water mixer tap.
• Large working space in synthetic marble.
• Stainless steel gimballed 3-burner stove with oven.
• 230V microwave oven.
• Stainless steel 24V refrigerator 160L.
• 24V Negative cold icebox (160L).
• Wine cellar in galley to starboard.
• Washer/dryer 6kg (230V) in the galley.
• Numerous lockers and storage.
• Double refuse bin.
• 6 Sets dishwasher.
Forward master bedroom:
• Headroom 2.02m and 1.86m under bridge deck.
• Master bedroom entertainment pack with 22” flatscreen TV, antenna and DVD-player.
• Hanging locker to port.
• Vanity to port behind hanging locker, with table, lighting, mirror and seats.
• Centreline bed 2.05m x 1.60m with drawers under.
• Bedside areas with book storage and reading lamp on each side of the bed.
• Wood slats base under bed (2 parts).
• Lee cloths.
• Lockers and storage alongside hull.
• Lockers and storage under companionway.
Bathroom for master bedroom:
• Washbasin with pressurized hot and cold water.
• Lit cabinet with mirror.
• Stainless steel toilet accessories.
• Electric toilet with fresh water flushing.
• Independent shower compartment with mixer tap, grating and automatic draining pump.
Aft guest bedrooms:
Two double bedrooms
• Headroom 2.02m
• Double beds 2.05m x 1.40m.
• Hanging locker.
• Lockers under beds.
• Night shelf above bed head.
• Fixed hull portholes.
Two guest bathrooms:
• Washbasin with hot and cold pressurized water.
• Lit cabinet with mirror.
• Marine porcelain toilet with sea and fresh water flushing system.
• Lateral opening port.
• Shower compartment (independent in starboard bathroom) with mixer tap, grating and automatic draining pump.
• Yanmar 110hp engine / direct shaft transmission.
• Electronic engine control lever at steering positions.
• 3-Blade folding propeller.
• Rope cutter.
• 615L total fuel capacity (with decanting filter).
• 12V/85Ah engine start battery.
• Lit engine room with thermic/sound insulation.
• 24V/117kg vertically retractable bow thruster with independent battery.
• 24V circuit with 8 x gel batteries (total capacity 540Ah).
• Insulated Onan generator 7kva (at 1.200 RPM) with 12v start battery.
• 24V/230V electric control panel at chart table.
• 2 x Mastervolt 60Ah battery chargers for 24V system.
• 1 x 25Ah battery charger for 12V batteries.
• Mastervolt batteries capacity control.
• Mastervolt inverter 24V/230V/2.500W.
• Recessed LED lights in ceiling.
• Switches with dimmers in saloon and at chart table.
• Reading lights at each bed, in the saloon and at the chart table.
• LED courtesy lights at floorboard level.
• LED navigation lights.
Plumbing and fresh water:
• 1.015L total water capacity with electric gauges.
• Pressurized fresh water inlet.
• 75L water heater working via engine or via 230V circuit.
• 24V – 36L/h pressure water pump with expansion tank.
• Automatic electric draining pumps in shower compartments.
• 2 x 80L holding tanks in head compartments.
• Self-draining cockpit, gas and anchor lockers.
• Automatic / control panel immerged electric bilge pump in sump at lowest point in hull.
• Double action manual bilge pump in cockpit.
• Ventilated gas locker for two butane or propane containers.
• Solenoid safety valve.