I : 63.08 ft
J : 17.17 ft
P : 56.25 ft
E : 21.00 ft
Keel Type: Shoal_Draft
Ballast: 9982 lb
Displacement: 33296 sq ft
Max Draft: 5.92 ft
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
The Wauquiez Pilot Saloon 47 has adopted all of the features that have made the Pilot Saloons a success: the aft cockpit and owner?s cabin, the panoramic view from the salon and the engine room accessibility.
Above all, the Pilot Saloon 47 is both elegant and resolutely innovative both above and below deck, placing it in a class apart.
On deck, the Pilot Saloon 47?s elegance de.nitely sets her in a class apart: The teak side decks and the high quality deck fittings (stainless steel and polished aluminium) are a perfect fit with the sleek coachroof and its large side windows, underlined by 3 louvers to protect the opening ports.
The low bulwark is covered with solid teak and integrates specifically designed stainless steel fairleads.
The Pilot Saloon 47 is a blue water cruising yacht: Wauquiez and the designers made a number of important choices with this specific programme in mind. With a wide, carried well aft beam and a bulb lead keel, she is a powerful, stiff sailing yacht.
The Pilot Saloon 47 is equipped with a 9/10 rig, without running backstays and with wide, angled spreaders. The upper shrouds chainplates are .tted on the hull, so as to benefit from a lighter mast section for a better stability.
The lower shrouds are centred, so as to optimise the sheeting angle of the genoa. The mainsheet is lead to the arch above the cockpit and is trimmed with the winches near the helmsman, as the genoa sheets.
So as to make man?uvring easy and to reduce the number of foresails, the genoa overlap is limited (120%), giving more power to the mainsail and the furling staysail.
Max Engine HP= 100
- GRP / Balsa sandwich hull built with the infusion process, for an optimum resin / fibre ratio.
- Hull protected by the use of vinylester resin on the external layers of the sandwich.
- One piece composite structure integrating lateral and longitudinal reinforcements, glassed and bonded to the bottom, spreading the rig and appendages efforts throughout the hull.
- GRP / Balsa sandwich deck fitted on the hull via polyurethane bonding and mechanical fastening at bulwark level.
- Lead bulb keel, fastened with stainless steel bolts, nuts and counterplates.
- Cable transmission steering system with 2 steering wheels ; composite rudder shaft.
- Teak side decks, cockipt seats and floor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. 5% plus VAT commission will be charged to the buyer. Mediazione del 5% + IVA a carico del'acquirente.