This Directive shall enter into force on 04/25/2011.
Responsible office [of the data protection officer "for their personal data] within the meaning of the Federal Data Protection Act is Boatshop24 Software GmbH (hereinafter:" BoatShop24.com "), Hohenzollern Damm 152, D-14199 Berlin.
Collection of personal data
You can visit our websites without telling us who you are or revealing personal data. Once you tell us your personal data, they are no longer anonymous.
By telling us your personal data, you consent to the worldwide transmission of data and their storage on our servers in the Federal Republic of Germany and in several customer service centers and one in Great Britain.
We collect and store the following personal information:
- E-mail addresses, physical contact information, and (depending on the service) account information;
- Registration data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from BoatShop24 and advertising professionals (each about cookies - you can disable the cookies in your browser, but this may affect the usability of the page);
- Other data, including IP addresses of the users and data on the Internet;
- Other additional data from third parties, including demographic data and navigation data;
- Those firms provided data with which we jointly manage and share listings;
Use of Personal Data
We use the personal data of our users if necessary anonymously or using a pseudonym in order to:
- to be able to provide our services,
- resolve disputes, collect fees or to resolve problems,
- to support safe trading and enforce our policies,
- adapt the user experience to the needs of our users to gauge their interest in our services and to inform our users about services and updates, unless they have expressly agreed,
- conduct market research and will be delivered on your preferred communication channel marketing news and special promotional offers, unless you have expressly agreed,
- the other users to contact the collection of data services described,
- connect to your data with data obtained from other companies, so they can be used to improve our services, content and advertising, and at this more closely to the needs of our individual users,
- compare the data to determine their accuracy and they match you with third parties,
- to process the data in your place or in accordance with the agreed purposes,
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce our user agreement.
After the pseudonymous use of your personal data for purposes of marketing and market research or for the demand-oriented design of our website via email to contradict [email protected]
Disclosure of personal data
Without your express consent we will not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes or consideration. We may need to disclose your personal information to meet legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that violate an advertisement or other content of the website, the rights of third parties, and to the rights, property or safety of any person to protect (eg if you provide incorrect contact information or impersonate another person, in such cases we will not share your personal data to the injured party in each case, only to the appropriate law enforcement authority). In addition, we will forward personal information to the following parties:
- Our affiliates at Friday Media Group Ltd. - to facilitate joint content and services (such as your registration, and transactions details). To be able to possibly uncover illegal activities and violations of our policies and to prevent and to assist in decisions about their provide products, services and messages to them. Our associated companies will use this data only for the transmission of marketing information to you if you requested their services.
- Service providers who assist us in our operations (investigation of fraud, collections, partnerships and loyalty programs, and advanced display options).
- Third party websites and publishers to publish BoatShop24 published advertisements (or content of the ads) on other platforms or information media.
- Law enforcement and other governmental authorities, if received from them a proper form request in connection with criminal proceedings or any suspected criminal activities. In these cases, we will disclose for the criminal investigation: name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, historical overview of the selected user IDs, IP address, fraud complaints, and chronicles the made bids and offers placed.
Data you disclose to third parties
We would like to point out that on BoatShop24 data set in each case are open to the public and other users of BoatShop24.
The completion of a transaction may require you to provide third party personal data and account information. We can not ensure the protection or security of any information you transmit to other users directly Boatshop24. Accordingly, you should check the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction with him and disclose your information.
Third-party data that you disclose to us
If you disclose the personal information of third parties, you shall have any liability for compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act (BDSG) as well as other data protection regulations. You may only disclose personal information whose disclosure you have received the necessary consent and approval. These data are in accordance with data protection legislation in the form of processing data and for use in the present policy purposes described (to correspond approximately to legal requirements, enforce our policies or the rights, to protect the property or safety of any person). This personal information is not used for marketing purposes or for market research, unless the user has expressly consented to such use.
Use of data from BoatShop24
You may use personal information gathered from BoatShop24 only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam or collect personal information from someone who hasn't agreed to that.
Messages and e-tools
BoatShop24 allows you to use third parties for the purpose of concluding transactions, personal and account information to you. We suggest here disclose your privacy practices and to keep the information confidential from other users. We can not guarantee the protection or security of this data. Accordingly, you should check the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction with him and disclose your information. You need to provide other users the opportunity to remove themselves from your database, you must also allow them to view the information collected from you through it.
You agree to use the user information only for purposes related to BoatShop24 transactions that are not unsolicited commercial messages, and other selected by the user explicitly uses.
Access, Modification, and Deletion
You can see, modify or erase your personal information by reviewing your posting or account status page. Contact us here to review any personal information we store that is not available on Boatshop24. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent abuse of BoatShop24.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: [email protected]
You can also contact our Customer Service Department.
Links to other websites
As a convenience to you, Neath boatshop24 makes every effort to ensure that the links from this Website to other Websites operated by other entities are relevant and provide useful information.
BoatShop24 uses various tools such as firewalls, data encryption systems and access restrictions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and unauthorized disclosure.
This policy can be updated at anytime. Any updates apply after your next listing comes into force, or 30 days after the announcement of the updated policy on our website, whichever of these events occurs first. If we or our affiliates are in a merger or acquisition process with another company, we will use the personal data together with the company, continuing to applying the present policy. If you have any questions regarding this policy please contact us.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Data Protection
BoatShop24 as cookies and web beacons used
"Cookies" are small files that are stored on the hard drive of your computer. Most cookies are "session cookies", which means they are automatically deleted from your hard drive when they log off or close your web browser BoatShop24.
- To promote confidence and to ensure safety,
- Reduce the need to enter a password,
- Storage of user preferences,
- Presentation of data matched to your interests,
- Measuring the efficiency of our sites, services, content and advertising,
- Support for consumer services in other threads and forums (these cookies are set by our forums, service providers),
A "Web Beacon" is an electronic image that is integrated into the code of a website. We use web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from a BoatShop24 page to the next and to improve the performance of our website.
Cookies You have the choice
We also use flash cookies (cookies created with Flash technology) and allow our service providers to do so. These cookies will make your account security and simultaneously detect irregularities in behavior to prevent your user account is taken in bad faith.
Cookies and Web beacons by third parties
Google and OpenX use as our service provider cookies or Web beacons, and help us in dealing with the provision of their own content and the creation of anonymous site metrics and analytics. These companies are obliged by us to use the data gathered only to provide the contracted services.
We often work with cookie-based ad networks and exchanges together. Although these companies are using some anonymous information about you to place advertisements, we do not allow these companies collect personal information about you.
Some cookies enable Web sites recognize you when you visit this site again. Without these cookies BoatShop24 will treat each visit you make to the website at as a new user. For more information about accepting and deleting cookies, please see the Help option of your browser.
No spam, spyware or spoofing
Spam is not tolerated by us nor by our members. Make sure that you set your notification preferences so that we can communicate with you in the desired manner. You may not add without their express consent any other members to your mailing list (email or post), even if a member purchased an item from you. To report Boatshop24 with Boatshop24 related spam or spoof emails, please forward the relevant e-mail please go to [email protected] You may not use our communication tools to send spam or any other content that violate our terms and conditions. We scan messages and automatically filter them to manually in order to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but not permanently store messages we sent to these tools. When you send an e-mail to an e-mail address that is not registered in our community ("Send to a friend via or other tools), we do not store the e-mail permanently and do not use this e-mail Address for marketing purposes. We do not rent or sell these email addresses.
Show, check and change your personal information
You can call to check most of your personal information and edit, by logging in Boatshop24.com. Basically, we do not manually change your personal information, as it is very difficult to verify your identity in absentia. You are required to update your personal information immediately if they change or are inaccurate. Once you publish content, you can not possibly change or remove more. If you do this, we may close your account and block your personal data so that they are not publicly available as soon as possible depending on your account activity and in accordance with applicable laws. We keep personal information from closed accounts to comply with legal requirements to prevent fraud, collect overdue fees, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, to support investigations, the terms and conditions of Boatshop24 to enforce and take other measures to the extent permitted by law.
This declaration of consent at any time here with respect to subsequent cancel.