£ 7,925 tax not aplicable
|Class||Racer / cruisers sailing boats|
|Offered By||Pop Yachts|1979 Bombay Express 26
Reason for selling is "Doesn't use".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Bombay Express 26. Yanmar Diesel. Ready for the next adventure.
Your next adventure awaits on a 1979 Bombay Express 26.
She's a cruiser with a monohull designed by Walter Scott and was built to be more of a slower and heavier cruiser. A rugged sloop build, she is not so much built for speed but more centered on the experience of getting to your destination.
A shoal draft and 10' 6" beam make for easy maneuvering. The same mold went on to make the Island packet 26 MKI.
Powered by a Yanmar diesel engine if the need arises and she can set sail today.
Priced right with all offers encouraged. Let's get you sailing today!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Hunter, C & C Yachts, and Morgan vessels for sale. If you're in the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Spring Hill, or Lakeland areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other cruising sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Speed & Distance
|Fresh Water Tank||151.42 l ()|
|Fuel Tank||56.78 l ()|
This 1979 Bombay Express 26 was purchased two years ago to take up sailing but work got busy. Overall, the Bombay's condition is good and all equipment appears to be operational. Sails and rigging are in good shape.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Porta-potty (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Tiller Steering (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Closed Water Cooling Sys. (Included)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (One)
- Rudder (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Compass (Included)- GPS / Fishfinder (Included)
- Masthead Light: (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Backstay (Included)- Blocks (Included)
- Boom (Included)
- Lifelines (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Covers - Sail (Included)- Reefing Mainsail (Included)
- Roller Furling Jib (Included)