£ 13,094 tax not aplicable
Port Huron, Michigan
Racer / cruisers sailing boats
1986 Santana 30/30 PC
Reason for selling is "Bought a new boat".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
*** READY TO SAIL ** MOTIVATED SELLER *** GREAT BOAT PER SELLER ***
Available for sale is this 1986 Santana 30/30 PC in
Michigan. 3rd owner has already bought his replacement boat, so she needs to go.
Currently on the hard & shrinkwrapped as of 4/1/2022. Free & clear title. Room to sleep up to 6.
Great for cruising with the family and overnight trips. A well maintained vessel that is ready to hit the water per seller.
See the features section for all of the options and new additions
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any specific questions you may have, to submit an offer, or schedule a showing.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Hunter, Pearson, and CAL vessels for sale. If you're in the Detroit, Sterling Heights, Dearborn, or Macomb areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other cruising sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Fresh Water Tank
75.71 l ()
The seller advises the boat is ready to sail with just basic Spring launch prep. The only issue is an unknown slow electrical drain on the batteries. Freshwater usage. Bottom was taken down to gel coat; filled, faired, barrier coated, sanded down to 2500 grit Two (2) coats on VC17 painted every season **I have not viewed this vessel in person. All information & pictures were provided directly by the seller. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any specific questions you may have, to submit an offer, or schedule a showing.
- ORGO Double Burner Alcohol Stove Marine head with new 14 gallon gray water waste tank- Sink (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Two (2) bank battery maintainer SS stainless steel sink Built in ice chest Navigation light, mast head light, deck light Bow/stern lights- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cooler (Included)
- Mooring Lines (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Batteries (2)- Battery Charger (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Lighting (Included)
- Cooling System (Raw Water)- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Compass (Ritchie)- Depth (Signet)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Standard Horizon)
- 2-2 Speed Primary Self-Tailing Winch 2-2 Speed Cabin Top 2-2 Speed Cabin Top Winches Garhauer Traveler Garhauer Rigid Vang Harken adjustable jib leads Two (2) winch handles Two (2) snatch blocks Preventer or m- Boom (Included)
- Boom Vang (Included)
- Chain Plates (Included)
- Mast (Aluminum)
- Running Rigging (Original)
- Standing Rigging (Original)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Bilge Pump (2)- Fume Detector (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Life Jackets (Included)
- Genoa/Jib 155% Doyle Flex AB 135% Doyle Dacron 95% Blade Main KENT DACRON - Red Sail Cover Spinnakers .75 oz. North .75 oz. Runner .75 oz. Reacher .75 oz. Asym Runner North 1.5 oz. Asym Reacher Doyle- Main Sail (1)
- Roller Furling (Pro Furl)
- Sail Covers (Included)
- Spinnaker- Asymmetrical (Included)