Chris-Craft 320 Amerisport Express198710m
£ 14,090 tax not aplicable
|Model||320 Amerisport Express|
|Offered By||Pop Yachts|1987 Chris-Craft 320 Amerisport Express
Only 80 photos available on this website. See all 99 photos at www.popyachts.com/view/62359
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
FRESH WATER - PRICE AGGRESSIVELY TO MOVE FAST!
~~ UPDATED PICTURES TAKEN while IN STORAGE 2017 ~~
Lake Erie fresh water 1987 Chris Craft 320 Amerisport Express with Twin Crusader 270s, port engine 900 hours, starboard engine 683 hours
The wide beam provides a large interior space for entertaining and sleeping with a convertible dinette and settee which converts to 2 bunks. This vessel sleeps up to 6 persons in two cabins. Interior carpet and drapes. Refrigerator/freezer, sink, cook top, enclosed head w/shower, hot and cold pressure water.
Double wide helm adjustable seat and companion seat. Double wide fore and aft facing helm seats, aft seat folds down. Large transom door, swim platform w/ladder and shore power.
Upholstery is in good shape, no rips or scratches. Snap canvas cover in good shape.
200 gallon fuel tank, 50 gallon fresh water tank, 40 gallon waste.
Inside stored during off-season.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Carver, and Silverton vessels for sale. If you're in the Detroit, Cleveland, Toledo, or Dearborn areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
|Max Bridge Clearance||3.28m|
|Fresh Water Tank||189.27 l ()|
|Fuel Tank||757.08 l ()|
Last in the water, 2016 season. Stored indoor. - Soft spot on swim platform - Soft spot near hatch - Horn not working, needs repaired - Windlass not working, needs repaired Seller is 2nd owner. Purchased as repossession, still needs work but should clean up well.
- Dinette (Included)- Freezer (Included)
- Fridge (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Hot Water System (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink (2)
- Stove (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Fenders (Included)
- Full Enclosure (Included)
- Mooring Lines (Included)
- Rod Holders (2)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Windlass (Needs Repair)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Accessory Switches (Included)
- Batteries (2)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Lighting (Included)
- Engine Temp Gage (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Gauges (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Ignition (Included)
- Interior Lighting (Included)
- Oil Temperature Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Stereo (CD Player)
- Blower (Included)- Bottom Paint (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Bennett)
- Anchor Light (Included)- Compass (Included)
- Depth Instrument (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Spotlight (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- Windshield Wipers (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Grab Rail (Included)
- Horn (Needs Repair)
- Searchlight (Included)