This Sea Ray has now been on the market a couple months. Looking for any offers!
Great condition Sea Ray! Great for the family! Spend the weekend aboard!
This 260 Sea Ray is comfortably designed with a transom seating that stows neatly when not needed, a removable table, a convertible lounge seat, a wet bar with storage below, and a sound system that makes this 260 Sundancer comfortable while underway, anchoring out, or just hanging out at the dock enjoying the sunset!
The air-conditioned cabin is well designed and allows you to rest or just take a break from the sun. The cabin is also perfect for weekend get-a-ways and sleeps 4 comfortably. The galley is equipped with a refrigerator/freezer, microwave, and one burner stove. The private head has a shower, and toilet with a dockside pump-out.
The Sea Ray is powered by a Mercruiser 7.4 MPI engine. Serviced regularly. A freshwater flusher has been installed for easy flushing after each use.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Bayliner, Chris-Craft, and Carver vessels for sale. If you're in the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Spring Hill, or Lakeland areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This Sundancer is in very nice condition. The cockpit upholstery has just been replaced and is in great condition. The engine runs well according to the seller. The batteries were replaced in 2021. The cockpit cover is newer and fits great!
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Bluetooth (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- GFI Outlets (Included)
- Hour Meter (320 Hours)
- Number Of Batteries (Two 2021)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Shower Sump Pump (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Upgraded)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Heater (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Date Of Engine Service (Nov. 2021)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Engine Flush (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (Eight)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (One 85 Gallon)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Water Tank (28 Gallons)