Warlock 29 World Class20059m
£ 49,774 tax not aplicable
|Model||29 World Class|
|Offered By||Pop Yachts|2005 Warlock 29 World Class
Only 80 photos available on this website. See all 87 photos at www.popyachts.com/view/266248
Reason for selling is "Not Using Enough".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Includes 525 EFI Mercury Racing with Bravo One outdrive, trim tabs, and hydraulic steering.
This boat looks great and is designed to go very fast. She has a large 525 EFI MerCruiser Engine and Trim Tabs that will keep you going as fast as you dare.
The interior is all white marine vinal with no apparent signs of wear.
The helm looks to be in perfect condition with a captain's chair that provides an elevated cushion to ensure great visibility.
There is an AM/FM Stereo with large speakers for your entertainment on the water.
The cuddy cabin has bench seats forward and a large double size bed forward.
She is a very slick boat ready to enjoy.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Fountain, Baja, and Scarab vessels for sale. If you're in the San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, or Oakland areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other high performance boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
|Fresh Water Tank|
|Engine Make||Mercury Racing|
|Engine Model||525 EFI|
The overall condition of this boat appears to be excellent. No scratches, or dings were observed in the hull. The engine has lots of chrome and is clean as a whistle. The owner reports that the engine runs great Outdrive appears to be free of corrosion with an undamaged SS prop.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Cuddy Cabin (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Bench Seat (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Carpet - Cockpit (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cover - Full Boat (Included)
- Ski Tow Eyes (Included)
- Sun Pad - Aft (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)- Hour Meter (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Maximum Engine RPM (6500)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (8)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Starting Type (Electric)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Trim Indicator (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tab Indicator (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)